♡ | 19

Day 4

(Y/n) went inside the gym with Yachi and Kiyoko. "Ohayo" She greeted them as they greeted them back "Are you okay now?" Tanaka worriedly said while Noya is behind him "Don't worry! I'm fine now!" (Y/n) gave them a slight smile as they nod their head. "Karasuno today you will have a match with Fukurodani," Ukai said. "Hai!"

"Hey hey hey! (Y/n)! shrimpy!" You turned your head "Ohayo Bokuto-san, Akaashi-san" She bowed with a smile "What happened to your forehead?" Akaashi said. He noticed the plaster on her forehead "Ahh, I just got hit but I'm fine"  She smiles, waving with her hands "By what?" (Y/n) looked away nervously "by a book," She answered still looking away.

"Hey! Kuroo (Y/n) is hurt!" Bokuto shouted making her eyes wide. Kuroo sprinted to her and embrace her tightly "You're hurt? Where? Are you okay?" He said panicked and checked her beautiful face "I'm fine, don't worry" (Y/n) said and broke the hug. She can see all boys are jealous because Kuroo hugged her. "We should practice now," (Y/n) said not looking at Kuroo and the practice starts.

~~~

"Hinata" He nodded and the two of them ran at the same time. (Y/n) jumped high as Kageyama tosses the ball to Hinata and he spikes it "A faint?!" (Y/n) landed on the ground not surprised at all besides Bokuto is the one who taught him that. "Oi, Hinata are you okay? Do you have a fever?" Kageyama panicked while the others are shocked "I'm fine" Hinata responded. (Y/n) looked at the Bokuto who is now in Emo mode again. She chuckles at them and went back to her position.

~~~

Day 4 (Y/n) ignored Kuroo all-day because she doesn't want to be near him since he has a...girlfriend, right? It somehow hurt her feelings but she ignores it.

"I think I like him..."

Day 5

(Y/n) went to the school backyard after dinner. She needed some fresh air. (Y/n) sat down on the grass. Toady she ignored Kuroo again.

"Does he have a girlfriend?" Her heart sank.

"Hubby...Where are you? I miss you" A tear fell corner of her eyes.

"Hubby...I think I like Kuroo" She closed her eyes as her tears keep falling.

"Kuroo always flirts with me and he has a beautiful smile like you Hubby..." (Y/n) looked at the sky while her tears keep falling non-stop.

"What if it's him?" Tsukki said.

...

"Kuroo...Hubby...they are the same person?"

"They...they...are the same" (Y/n)'s hands start shaking.

"I'm so stupid!!," You said and cried your eyes out.

Kuroo is now walking around the school trying to find you. He was sad "Why did she ignore me?" He questioned himself. He walked to the school backyard and heard small sobs from her. He quickly rushed over to her and hugged her.

"I know this scent..."

(Y/n) pushed him away "(Y/n)..." She looked away. He analyzed at her saw her puffy eyes from crying. "(Y/n)...look at me" She refused at first but slowly looked at him. He's hurt. He pulled her by her hand and embraced her. (Y/n) held his shirt and cried "(Y/n)...what happened?" She shakes her head.

"Kuroo...are you...Hubby?"

♡♡♡