♡ | 25

"D-did you saw that" "That was scary" Kuroo gently pulled her away from them. "Hey hey HEY!!" Bokuto said and waved "Hey Bokuto!" Kuroo loses the grip on her hand and put his hand around Bokuto's shoulder. "Looks like they are having a lot of fun" (Y/n) slightly smiled and looked around. She saw Kiyoko and Yachi are cutting the watermelon so she decides to join them.

"If you don't mind, (Y/n)-chan will join us," Kuroo said and turned around "Where is she? She was her a minute ago" Kuroo said dumbfounded, looking around him "She's small I can't see her" Kuroo said and Bokuto starts laughing like a maniac.

"If she heard this she will kill you," Bokuto said while trying to hold his laugh. "I don't think so, She's kind-hearted," He said, still looking around. "I don't think so," Akaashi said, "What do you mean?" Kuroo said confused "Look over there" Akaashi pointed at the direction where (Y/n) is standing.

(Y/n) is holding a guy's arm defending Yachi from a stranger guy. "Who are you? You are not a student here" (Y/n) said and gripped his arm hard. Kuroo stood there shocked, It's his first time seeing her dark aura.

"L-Let me go!" He said, "What do you want?" (Y/n) said, trying to stay calm "Please, let me go and I will leave" She loses the grip and that guy turned around "Yachi! are you okay?" (Y/n) said in a panic. "YOU THOUGHT IM A FOOL. NO BOY, YOU'RE WRONG" "(Y/N)-SAN BEHIND YOU!" She quickly turned around and closed her eyes.

"Don't think you can go home alive after laying even a finger on my girl!"

"Eww that's cheesy"

"Shut up!"

(Y/n) opened her eyes and saw Kuroo holding the stranger's left arm, while Tsukki on the right arm. "Kuroo! Tsukki!" (Y/n) said surprised "(Y/n)-san! are you okay?" Yachi panicked "I'm fine, don't worry I'm not hurt and thank you Kuroo, Tsukki" She smiled at them.

"Now what should we do about this guy," Kuroo said and shot him a glare "Right. What should we do" Tsukki shot him a glare too, The guy looks frightened "I'm so sorry, please spare me" The guy begged and they let him go "Go! don't you dare come back" Kuroo said and the guy runs away.

Kuroo pulled (Y/n) by her hand and hugged her tightly. "H-Hubby?" She was surprised by his sudden action "I'm surprised! I never saw your dark aura before, You used to be weak and cute" He giggled and pinched her cheeks. "You sure you changed" (Y/n) nod with a smile "Let's go back you love birds," Tsukki said annoyed "Hai hai"

~~~

(Y/n) packed her clothes to her bag "Looks like all packed" (Y/n) checked everything before she leaves. "All done" (Y/n) pick up her bag and walk out of the class.

(Y/n) is walking alone down on the corridor when someone pulled her by her wrist and went to the empty class. "What the-" "Shhh it's me," He said and hugged her tightly "H-Hubby I-I can't b-breath" "Oh sorry" He pulled away and giggled.

"Do you need anything?" "I need you" "Wha-" He pressed his lips against hers and kissed her gently with full of love. (Y/n) slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back. He pulled back and pressed his forehead against hers. "I love you" "I love you too" Both smiled with eyes closed "See you later at night," He said and she nodded.

(Y/n) is outside with Karasuno "Well, see you next time" Kuroo said and everyone smiled "hmm, see you next time" Daichi said. Kuroo mouthed to you 'see you at night' and she nodded, waving at him, and left.

♡♡♡