☆ | Ss2 | 03

"It's so crowded," Usui said, trying to get inside the gymnasium "I wonder if my cutie pie is already inside" Usui lightly pushed the crowd and yeeted himself inside the gym.

Usui opened the door then someone pushed him and he accidentally bumped into someone "Sorry. I didn't saw you there" "How can't you see me when we are at the same height?" Usui looked at the person annoyed. Right, now that person completely ruined his mood "Sorry then? These people behind me were pushing me" Usui rolled his eyes, shooting him a glare.

"Oho?" He raised one of his eyebrows. Usui looks at his uniform 'Nekoma' "So you're a volleyball player" Usui crossed his arms and a smirk crossed on his face "So?" He crosses his arms too and looks directly into Usui's eyes "Hope you lose" Usui smirked widely "I don't think so" He smiled widely "Captain let's go!" Shouted one of his members. The captain turned around "See ya, Mr. Sorryididn'tsawyouthere" He smirked and left. "Tsk" Usui rolled his eyes and left in a different direction.

~~~

"Wow, it's so crowded" (Y/n) look around, seeing all the players "Looks like all the players are here," She said, trying to find Tsukki since he's tall and she is lost because the crowd pushed her away from Tsukki.

While (Y/n) is trying to find Tsukki, her pair eyes met Kuroo's eyes "Pumpkin!" His mood lightens after seeing her. He waved with a huge smile as he hugged her tightly "Hubby" (Y/n) smiled, wrapping her hands around his waist.

He lifts her chin with his hand and deeply looks into her eyes "What's wrong? Are you in a bad mood?" She asked him, noticed his little dark aura a little while ago before he met her eyes "Ya. There's a guy, He was at the same height as me, bumped into me, and said he didn't saw me" Kuroo rolls his eyes but gently kisses her forehead.

"How does he look like?" (Y/n) took his hand and planted a kiss, smiling warmly "Blond hair with green eyes," He said, caressing her cheek with his palm.

'Usui? Nah maybe someone else' You thought.

"Don't mind him maybe he's jealous" (Y/n) grinned as Kuroo kissed her nose. (Y/n) broke the hug and saw Tsukki running toward her "Tsukki!" She waves with a smile "There you are! I was trying to find you" "Sorry the crowd pushed me away" (Y/n) sticks out her tongue while looking away. "Let's go. The others are waiting"

"Then, bye Hubby sees you later" (Y/n) waved and left with Tsukki. Tsukki glared at Kuroo before leaving. "Hoooo? Jealous?" Kuroo smirked and left.

"What's wrong?" (Y/n) noticed Hinata's panicked face, walking toward him "Someone accidentally switched with Hinata's bag" Kageyama replied, looking at Hinata "I already tried to call Hinata's phone and a woman answered saying that she has his shoes and she will be waiting outside the building," Yamaguchi said after hanging up the phone call.

"I'll go" "Are you sure Kiyoko-san?" Kiyoko nods her head "I'm counting on you" "Leave it to me" She said, taking the bag "Be careful," (Y/n) said worriedly and she gave her a slight smile "I'll be back" (Y/n) and the boys waved at her and left. "Let's go inside the gym. and stretch ourselves" Daichi said and opened the door and they went inside.

"Wow it's so big" (Y/n) looked around the gymnasium amazed "Hey, it's Tanaka's sister!" Noya shouted, waving at her. (Y/n) look at her and saw Usui standing next to her taking picture of (Y/n) "Woah who's that guy beside my sister? He's handsome" Tanaka said as (Y/n) waved at her brother "Cutie pie!" He shouted, waving with his hand "You know him?" Tsukki asked and (Y/n) nod with a smile "Let's stretch ourselves!"

"HAI!!"

☆☆☆