☆ | Ss2 | 14

Graduation day

(Y/n) looked down on the ground, crying "Everyone please stop crying" Suga patted her head while Asahi, Daichi, and Kiyoko are trying to calm the others down. "We won't able to play together anymore" Noya cried along with Hinata and Tanaka.

"(Y/n)-san" Kiyoko spread her arms for her. (Y/n) hugged her and sobbed "Don't cry (Y/n)-san" She smiled but soon her tears start falling too. "Guess, it can't be helped" (Y/n) giggled a little, wiping her tears away.

"Everyone let's take a picture together," Daichi said, holding his camera. Everyone wiped their tears away and gathered together. "Say cheese" Daichi holds up the camera "Cheese" They smiled brightly into the camera.

"Guys!" Hinata shouted, making them flinch a little "What is it, boke?" "Since we have a summer break, why don't we go to a beach?" "That's a good idea!" Yachi said as they nodded in agreement "I have a problem" (Y/n) said, raising her hand "I'm going to meet my parents in Osaka" She sadly said.

"Then how about we go to a vocation all together in Osaka and go to the beach together  and (Y/n) can join us too?" Tsukki said, pushing his glassed up "Good idea!" "(Y/n)-san when are you leaving?" "In 2 days" "Then we will leave in 3 days!" Noya said, jumping happily with Hinata

"Alright, then the date is set!"

~~~~

"I'm home," (Y/n) said, walking to the living room and saw her father packing his stuff "Oh (Y/n) you're home" "Dad what's wrong?" "(Y/n) I'm sorry but can you go to Osaka alone?" He said, closing his suitcase "Why? What's wrong" She asked him in confusion "Your mom called me. There's something urgent"

'Is it Usui...?' She thought

(Y/n) nodded "Then, I will leave in 2 days" "You can go with your friend if you want. I accidentally bought 2 train tickets for you, so you can give this to your friend and they can stay in our house" He said, giving her the ticket "Really? then sure" (Y/n) said happily, thinking about inviting Kuroo.

Her dad looks at his watch and widens his eyes "Oh shoot, I'm late the train is leaving soon" He wears his shoes and kissed her forehead "Be careful, okay?" She nods her head with a smile "Bye, dad" (Y/n) waved at him as he hurriedly left.

She went to the kitchen and saw the dinner is already prepared. She took a seat and ate her dinner that her father prepared before he left.

~~~~

(Y/n) went to her room after a shower. She opened the window and sat down on her chair "Summer break homework" she sighed "I will do it sometime later" (Y/n) said, taking the train tickets and place it on the desk.

'Maybe I should invite Hubby since he said he doesn't have any plan, right?"  She thought, smiling to herself.

"Maybe I should introduce him to my parents since they know Hubby and I already found him"

Click-click

(Y/n) widens her eyes and saw Kuroo taking pictures of her again. He grinned "Looks like my new wallpaper" "Hubby!" (Y/n) shouted as she puffs her cheek. "Sorry, and what's making you happy today?" He smiled, resting his chin on his palm "Well..."

☆☆☆