✞ | Note and new book

Hello, Lovely readers!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting this book until the end! Thank you to those people who stick with me when I started the book until the end!
Also, I have never imagined this book to have this a lot of reads, so I want to say thank you.

As you can see, I could not write a season 3 because nothing came into my mind and I already planning a new book. So instead of that, I made a Sequel for y'all as a special thank you.

(If y'all blow this book up with a bunch of comments. I might write a special episode about Kana and Tetsuya XD.)

I read all the comments by y'all. And it made my day brighter than ever. Thank you for supporting the book with all your love and kindness.

I have gone a lot of tough/happy/sad times while writing this book but I had fun just to thank you, guys!
I very very appreciate it. I will treasure this forever, thank you💞

New book?

Well, I'm currently working on Haikyuu One-shots. Over here~

If you read the summary

If you read the summary. Well, yes. I do write some smuts/lemons but I can also sometimes write angst (maybe). I already publish a few parts so you can check it out.
You can also request me anything you want in the request part or you can also request me on discord and I will happily grant the wish for you.

Any other books?

Well, I'm currently working on Tsukishima Kei book.
The title is My Dream Girl.
Why? Because I broke his little heart in this book and we need him to be happy.
The date is not settled yet but I will try to publish it as soon as possible.

I'm planning to work on 2 more new books about Haikyuu. I can't say who because I haven't decided yet.
Hope you will look forward to it~
(Edit)
Never mind, I'm writing currently an Akaashi book and about to post it somewhere on December. Look forward to it!

Discord Server

As I said, You can join our discord server to talk and have a weird talk with us whenever you want. People will warmly welcome you. We also share our problems, arts, and our basic life. And also, we have a daily stream of Peppa pig or my little pony too! :DD
We do have a lot of bots, we do have everything lmao.

Join and you will get adopted by me😌
Note: If you join, ping me multiple times-

Join and you will get adopted by me😌 Note: If you join, ping me multiple times-

Anyways,
Have a nice day, dear lovely readers.
I will see you again in the future? Who knows? Lmao.
Maybe I will see you in my Haikyuu one-shot. Lmaoo
Hope you all cuties have a nice day,
Stay safe and see you again~✌️💞

Sincerely,
~Jumin the Author~

♡☆♡