♡ | 07

The day before leaving for Tokyo for a practice match with Nekoma.

The past few days (Y/n) and Karasuno boys practiced hard for the match and have been very close to them. (Y/n) have been going home very late so she didn't meet her neighbor nor talk with him.

Now (Y/n) is writing her homework while her window is open. "Hey (Y/n)-Chan~" She heard someone calling her name so she turned her head and look out of the window and saw her neighbor Kuroo "Oh hey Kuroo," (Y/n) said and starts writing again, ignoring him. "Where have you been for the past few days? Your room was dark"

"Oh, I had a practice with my club so I came home late. Why? Missed me?" (Y/n) said and smiles at him "of course I missed you. I wanted to talk to you," Kuroo said and smiles back "Oh, I see" (Y/n) packed her books into her bag. "What club are you in?" Kuroo asks, staring at her. "Volleyball club" "Really? Me too-" He got interrupted by her dad "(Y/n), can you help me with something?" Shouted her dad from downstairs.

"Coming!" (Y/n) shouted back. "Sorry, I have to go now. See you tomorrow" (Y/n) waves at him with a small smile. "But I want to talk more~," He said and whines "Sorry my dad needs me"

"Then see you later," He said and sighed, standing up from his chair. "See ya" (Y/n) waves at him again, closing the window and went downstairs.

"Yes, dad?" (Y/n) went to him. "Can you help me to pick me a suit?" Her dad asks "Yeah sure. Are you going somewhere?" (Y/n) stared at his suit, thinking. "I got invited to dinner with my boss tomorrow." (Y/n) nod her head, picking up the suit. "I like this one," She said, showing show him a black one "Mhm, looks good thanks, Honey" She nods her head, stretching her neck. "You are leaving tomorrow, right? You should go to sleep or you will be tired tomorrow"

"Then I'm going to sleep, Goodnight," (Y/n) said and went to her room. (Y/n) look out of the window and saw his room is dark "Guess he already went to sleep"She turned the lights off and went to sleep.

~~~

You woke up and stretched herself, then she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth after (Y/n) went downstairs and saw her dad making breakfast. "Ohayo, dad" (Y/n) said as she sat down "Ohayo" He placed down on a table a plate with pancakes in front of her.

"Thanks, Dad," She said and dig into it. "(Y/n), I will go now," He said as wears his shoes. (Y/n) hummed in response, still eating "Good luck with your match! See you later" He said as (Y/n) wave at him. (Y/n) washes the plate after done eating and went to change. (Y/n) wear a black tracksuit, Karasuno T-shirt with Karasuno jacket then she took her bag and went to school.

(Y/n) lock the door and turns around and saw...Kuroo standing there.

What the hell is he still doing here?

She went to him "Ohayo (Y/n)-Chan!" "Ohayo.." "Going to school?" She nods her head without looking at him. "Then, let's go together"

"Don't you go to school by train?" They walked together to school. "Ya, but I have 20 minutes left," He said as she hummed. "You are in Nekoma high school, right?" He nods, glancing at her.

"I hope he's not in volleyball. He knows I'm a girl because I wear my school uniform last time. Oh god please I pray for you" She said in head

"What year are you in?"

"Me? I'm in 3rd year and ya?"

"I'm in 1st year"

"so I'm 2 years older, huh?" She nods not looking at him. "I have to turn this way now," She said "Then see you later" (Y/n) waves at him and went to school.

♡ ♡ ♡