♡ | 30

"Look behind you"

(Y/n) turned around and widen her eyes. "Usui? What are you doing here?" "Woah chill sis can't I visit my lovely sister?"

Usui is (Y/n)'s older stepbrother. Her parents adopted him when they were still in Osaka to take care of her grandma. Her parents found him walking alone at night crying. His parents left him so her parents decided to adopt him. (Y/n) and Usui is very close to each other.

(Y/n) giggled "Now where is my warm hug?" He spread his arms wide and she hugged him "You have grown taller" He patted your head "How long are you staying?" "1 month and I saw on the internet you won against Shiratorizawa. Congrats" He smiled as she broke the hug "Let's go home and celebrate" (Y/n) nodded with a smile.

"I'm home!"(Y/n) shouted and went inside with Usui. She saw your dad holding a cake "Welcome home (Y/n) and Usui!" He smiled "Dad!" She smiled. He put the cake on the table and hugged her "Congratulations (Y/n) you did well today" (Y/n) smiled with eyes closed preventing from crying.

"Usui come here," Her dad said and Usui joined the hug "Sadly, mom can't join us," Usui said, "She's still working?" (Y/n) asked and he nodded "Then, how about when (Y/n) will have a summer break we will go visit her. What do you think (Y/n)?" (Y/n) nodded happily "Now let's go eat the food will get cold" (Y/n) sat down and Usui took a seat next to her and start digging in.

"Good night (Y/n)" " Good night Usui" "(Y/n) you should call me Onii-chan" "Whyyyy"(Y/n) whined, "Because I'm older than you, duuhh" "Fine then goodnight Onii-Chan," (Y/n) said awkwardly. "Omg, I should have recorded that" He teased "Onii-Chan!"(Y/n)   smacked him on his back "Ow ow I'm sorry" He laughed "Goodnight!" (Y/n) went to her room.

(Y/n) turned the lights on and changed into her pajama. (Y/n) saw Kuroo turned his lights on and opened the window. (Y/n) can see him smiling at her so she opened the window "Hubby" She smiled "Pumpkin" He smiled back "Oh right are you free tomorrow?" (Y/n) nodded "Let's go out. I want to show you something" (Y/n) nodded with a smile and the two of them talked all night again.

~~~

(Y/n) went downstairs and met her brother Usui "Are you going somewhere?" "Yeah" "Then be careful and come home early if not I will kill that person" "Onii-Chan!" "I was joking and have fun" He laughed "Bye," (Y/n) said and went out and saw Kuroo waiting for her. He notices her and smiled brightly "Let's go?" (Y/n) happily nodded as he held her hand and went somewhere.

(Y/n) is now at the top of the mountain and she can see the city "This is where I always go when I'm sad" "It's beautiful" (Y/n) smiled, looking at the city. Kuroo is staring at her "Is something wrong?" (Y/n) notice he was staring at her.

"No, it just I was thinking how lucky I am to have you in my life" He smiled. He touched her cheek with his big hand while the other hand is on her waist, pulling her closer to him "Kuroo" (Y/n) smiled "Thank you" He leans closer to her face and kissed. He broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against hers.

"I found you, Pumpkin"

"You found me, Hubby"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

End of Season 1