♡ | Sequel | 02

1 week later

"MOM, hurry up!" Tetsuya whined as (Y/n) still tortured him with the sunscreen. "You need to wear sunscreen, honey," she shushed him down and put some more on his face. "Now you can go... be careful!" she ruffled his hair and he jumped into the water excitedly. "We are going to, you coming?" Kuroo asked as he gave his daughter Katsumi a piggyback. "I'll be looking out for Katsumi so go without me," (Y/n) replied and gave them both a peck on their cheeks.

"Alright," he kissed her back and went into the water. (Y/n) was watching Katsumi playing with her friends that she made until (Y/n) received an important message so she had to reply. That was until (Y/n) heard screams.

(Y/n) quickly looked up to see people trying to catch Katsumi that fell off the platform diving into the water. Katsumi can't swim. "Katsumi!" (Y/n) yelled and jumped into the water to save her daughter. She opened her eyes under the water but everything was blurry.

'Where are you?!' she thought as she continued to swim around, looking for her. The bad fact was that they fell into deep water. 'THERE SHE IS!' she saw her small figure floating in the water. Quickly, she swam to her but (Y/n) noticed that she needed to breathe or she will die.

'Hurry up, (Y/N)!' she caught her wrist and started swimming up. Her eyes were slowly closing as the lack of oxygen was making her more suffering.

That's when she decided.

(Y/n) pushed Katsumi to the surface with all her strength to only lose her will and she slowly sank back into the deep water...everything went black.

Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed her waist and pulled her up quickly. Kuroo breathing heavily pulled out his wife and daughter from the water. He laid them down, shaking them. "Wake up!" he called and tried to shake them.

Nothing

The ambulance came as they tried to wake them up.

Nothing

Katsumi got awoken a few minutes later, gasping for air as his father grasped her tightly in his muscular arms. Kuroo was shaking in fear "Thank god!" he nuzzled her as Katsumi started crying. Then, he handed her to Tetsuya to sit on the bench as the doctors were asking him questions.

But there was still a person fighting for her life. "(Y/n), wake up!" Kuroo shouted as the doctors didn't seem to be helping her much. "She's not breathing!" Kuroo shouted as he tried to give her a cardiopulmonary resuscitation. "We need to take her to the hospital immediately!" One of them shouted as they rushed her into the ambulance.

They arrived in the hospital and (Y/n) immediately was taken to a room. "Sir, you can't go inside. Please, wait here" One of the doctors said and went inside the room. Kuroo gritted his teeth as his hand was clenched into a fist. "(Y/n), please be alright" Kuroo mumbled.

"Is mommy gonna be okay?" Crying, Tetsuya said as he held his little sister's hand tightly. He was scared to lose his mommy. "Come here both of you" Kuroo kneels and spread his arms for them. Both of them ran to his embrace and embraced him in tears.

In the room, they used a defibrillator and shocked her multiple times to wake her up but nothing happened. "Her heart is still not beating!" One of the doctors said as he checked her breathing. They shocked her and shocked her but nothing. "Try again!" The doctor shouts as he felt a small breathing from her.

On the last shock, she woke up gasping for the air. "THE PATIENT IS BREATHING!" The doctor shouted as they sighed in relief. They wiped their sweats away and smiled at each other. "We succeeded!"

Kuroo was still embracing them until one of the doctors came out. "Family member of Kuroo (Y/n)?" The doctor said, making Kuroo stood up and went to him with the kids behind him. "I'm her husband, how is she?" "We successfully saved her life" The doctor smiled, making Kuroo sighed in relief as his tears started streaming down on his face. "She is now awake, you can meet her" "Thank you, doctor" Kuroo bowed down along with the kids behind him. The doctor told him (Y/n)'s room and excused himself.

Kuroo slid the door open and slowly went inside with the kids, closing the door behind him. The beeping sound echoed the room as their mommy was lying on the bed, looking at the kids and her husband with a tiny smile."Mommy..." Katsumi said with her big brother next to her, looking at their mommy with tears. "Katsumi, Tetsuya.." (Y/n) said and weakly chuckles. "Pumpkin..." (Y/n)'s eyes landed on Kuroo and smiled. "I'm fine, Hubby.." She said as Kuroo held her hand. "Don't cry.." (Y/n) said to them as they cried their heart out.

"Mommy, I'm so sorry" Katsumi cried, making her smile a little and pats her head. "It's okay, honey. At least, you are okay" (Y/n) said and smiled at her, wiping her tears away and kisses her head. "Pumpkin, I'm sorry. I couldn't save you in time" Kuroo said, feeling guilty and sad at the same time. "Hubby, it's okay. I'm fine now, right?" She said, making him nod his head. They all hugged as the kids won't stop crying.

That's the day when Kuroo decided. He will protect them no matter what happens even over small things. He will risk his own life for them. Even tho it cost all his life.

"I will protect them no matter what"

♡☆♡