☆ | Ss2 | 28

(Y/n) splashed the toilet and walked out to wash her mouth. She looked herself into the mirror. "Why do I feel sick..?" She asked herself until someone came inside.

"Honey, are you okay..?" Her mother asked her and came to her. "I saw your face was pale when you left," Her mother asked her worriedly and touches her forehead. "I'm fine, mom" (Y/n) replied to her with a smile. "Are you sure, honey?" Her mother was still worried so she decided to tell her all.

"Are you perhaps pregnant?" Her mother worriedly asked her when she heard the story. "I-I don't know" (Y/n) said and looked down. "Don't worry, Honey. Once we get home, we can check, okay?" Her mother said, smiling. "Okay and thank you, mom" (Y/n) said and hugged her.

~~~~

They got home after dinner. Her father unlocked the door and everyone got inside even Kuroo. Kuroo already got permission from (Y/n)'s parents to stay in their house since his parents are busy and her parents wanted him to stay with them.

Her dad went to his room while Kuroo and Usui went to Usui's room because he was his roommate again. (Y/n) went to the bathroom and her mother came inside to the bathroom with a pregnancy test. "Here and try it," Her mother said and handed her the test and read the instructions for (Y/n) to use it.

A few minutes later, the results came out. (Y/n) took a few deep breaths and took a look at the result. Her tears suddenly fell, covering her mouth with her palm. "M-Mom, I-is this r-real?" (Y/n) stutters, keep looking at the pregnancy test. "It's real, honey!" Her mother happily smiled and hugged her. (Y/n) hugged her back and smiled with her tears flooding down.

"Now, stop crying and go surprise him, hm?" Her mother said and wiped her tears. (Y/n) happily smiled and walked out with her pregnancy in her hand.

And there she is, standing in front of her brother's room, holding her pregnancy test. She placed her hand on the doorknob until something popped in her head that she never wanted to think about it.

"Aren't all children the same?"
"Kuroo...you hate children?"
"I hate them"

(Y/n) stopped and pulled her hand away from the doorknob. She was about to go back to her room when someone opened the door. "Pumpkin..?" Kuroo said and saw her standing in front of him. "O-Oh, hi Hubby" She nervously said, waving at him while on the other hand, hiding her pregnancy test behind her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her and looked at her with a smile. "Ah, I-it just I came to say hi" (Y/n) nervously answered and looked away. Kuroo chuckles. "You should go to sleep, it's late," Kuroo said and kisses her head.

"Mhm, good night Hubby. Tell Usui good night too" She nervously smiled at him and went to her room. She closed the door and broke down in tears.

"What should I do...?"

☆☆☆