☆ | Ss2 | 18

"Yoshaaa!" (Y/n) along with Karasuno boys shouted as they jump into the sea, splashing each other. "Kuroo! Join us!" (Y/n) said as she waves her hand at him. "Coming" He smiles as he runs toward her.

"Everyone! Let's play beach volleyball!" Hinata shouted from afar, holding a ball. "Let's play?" (Y/n) asked him with a huge smile plastered on her face. He chuckled as he pulls her wrist, lifting her over his shoulder.

"Kuroo!" He grinned as he walks toward Karasuno. "Let's play" Kuroo wide smiled as she hit his back. "Put me down!" He laughed and carefully put her down. "Let's play!"

"OSU!"

~~~~

"Everyone! I heard there is a night festival in a shrine there!" shouted Hinata from afar, jumping excitedly. "Then, Let's all go together," (Y/n) said as she walks out of the convenient store with others. "Then, let's all meet at 7 in the shrine!" Hinata shouted as the others nod their head in agreement.

Festival

"Hubby, how is my kimono?" Asked (Y/n) as she spins around to show him her kimono. "Gorgeous" Kuroo smiles at her and offered her his hand to hold his hand. (Y/n) gladly accepted and waved at her parents "Enjoy you two" Her mother said, waving back at her and they left.

"(Y/n)! Kuroo!" The boys shouted at them, waving at them from afar. "Hello, everyone" (Y/n) beamed at them while Kuroo smirk at them. "Y'all let's go!" Noya, Tanaka, and Hinata shouted, running around the festival. "Hey!! Wait for us too!" Sugawara shouted at them and walked behind them along with Daichi.

They had fun together, filling the laughter together. They went together to see the fireworks too. (Y/n) excuses herself and went to the restroom after the fireworks ended. (Y/n) washed her hands and stepped out of the restroom and saw someone familiar from afar.

"Usui?" She thought and chased after the person. "Where is he?" She said in confusion, looking around the crowd. She saw a blond hair guy, disappearing in the crowd and she immediately grabbed his hand, looking at him. "Usui-" The person turns around and (Y/n) immediately lets the person's wrist go and apologizes "I'm sorry, the wrong person," She said and hurriedly left.

(Y/n) went back to the boys and fake smiled at them, Kuroo notices her and frowns his eyebrows. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" he asked her worriedly and gently held her hand. "It's nothing," she said, giving him a light smile "Are you sure?" "Mhm, I'm sure" She nods her head to him.

"Everyone, it's late now. We should go home" Daichi said as he checked everyone. "Mhm, (Y/n)-san, Kuroo-san let's meet again," Hinata said and waves at them along with the boys behind him. "Mhm, let's meet again" (Y/n) smiles and waves back at them. Kuroo and (Y/n) headed back home while holding hands with a smile.

☆ ☆☆