☆ | Ss2 | 13

(Y/n) laid down on her table, looking at Kuroo's room, feeling sad. "Hubby...is...not home...yet" (Y/n) closed her eyes as she sighed.

'Usui...is leaving'

'What does the Miyazaki family want?'

'I want...to see Hubby'

"Hubby" She whispered as tears start flowing down. "Pumpkin?" (Y/n) lookup and saw Kuroo panicking.

Kuroo came out of the bathroom and immediately went to his room because (Y/n) is always waiting for him there. Kuroo opened his window and his eyes widen "Is she crying...?" He thought and called her name.

Her eyes widen and hurriedly wipes her tears away. "Hubby..." "Pumpkin what's wrong" She shakes her head and fake smiled "It's nothing" "Pumpkin tells me. I'm here" (Y/n) look away, feeling sad again.  "Is it because of that guy?" She slowly nods her head as Kuroo sighed "Gosh I want to jump and hug you so bad" Kuroo ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Now tell me, I'm listening" He leaned against the wall, looking at her "Usui is my stepbrother" Kuroo widen his eyes "Damn, he acts like your boyfriend than a stepbro" He joked to make her feel better. She smiled a little and continued the story "When I moved to Osaka. My parents found him wandering alone" "So basically his family left him" She nodded her head again.

"My parents decide to adopt him. Usui was always kind and gentle. He always was there for me when I'm sad" "So what happened?" "Usui is from the Miyazaki family" Kuroo's eyes widen and took out his phone "Is it the Miyazaki family that wants to find their son?" "Yeah. Tomorrow he is going back to Osaka" "Since tomorrow is Saturday. I will go with you and escort him to the train station" (Y/n) nod her head and Usui barged inside her room again.

"Onii-chan!" (Y/n) said surprised. Usui looked over Kuroo "Oi, Rooster head since tomorrow I'm leaving, let's play a game" A smirk crossed over Usui's face "Hoo? then deal" "The door is open. Lock it after you come inside" Kuroo closed his window, turns his lights off, and left.

"Onii-chan what are you planning?" She asked him confused, closing the window "Me? Nothing just wants to play with you and him before I leave" He smiled 'Geez I can feel something behind his smile' She thought and Kuroo opened the door.

"Let's play"

~~~~

"Uno," (Y/n) said and placed the card down. "How?" Kuroo said and placed the card on the ground "She's been winning 5 rounds in a row" Usui ruffled his hair. (Y/n) giggle at them "You guys can't beat me" She laughed as she pushes her hair back. "Let's play another round!" Both of them shouted, making her giggle.

Midnight

(Y/n) yawned, leaning against the wall and Kuroo rested his head on her lap "Looks like he's very tired" She smiled, watching Usui sleeping on her bed. "He's sure energetic" Kuroo grinned, playing with her small hand. She smiled, stroking his hair with her other hand "I'm glad, I found you" Kuroo said, getting up "I'm glad too" He caressed her cheek with his palm, leaning closer to her face and kissed her passionately and with full of love.

☆☆☆