☆ | Ss2 | 29

"What's wrong with Pumpkin lately? She's been avoiding me for the past 3 days now" Kuroo thought for himself, thinking about what he has done wrong.

"Oi, Rooster head stop spacing out or you will get hit by a car," Usui said, placing his hand on his shoulder, stopping him from walking. Kuroo immediately snapped back to his reality and looked around him. "Eh? We are still standing in front of the church" Kuroo said and looks at him. "Anyways, Is everything planned?" Usui asked him, raising one of his eyebrows with a smirk. "Of course, brother in law! I can't wait" Kuroo smirked back.

"Is that Cutie pie?" Usui asked, pointing at her. "It is! Pumpkin!" Kuroo shouts her name, waving at her with a smile. (Y/n) flinched when she heard someone calling her name and turned around. She widens her eyes and nervously waved back. They approached her with a smile.

Kuroo looked at the time "1 hour left" He thought and looked at her. "What are you doing here, pumpkin?" He asked her with a smile. "I-..uhh I'm taking a walk" She nervously answered, making Kuroo and Usui raise their eyebrows. "(Y/n), are you okay?" Usui asked her, about to touch her forehead but she avoided him, making something fall off her pocket.

Kuroo picked it up, looking at it with wide eyes. "(Y/n)...are you....pregnant?" He asked, holding the pregnancy test. "Hubby! I-I didn't want to purposely hide it from you...but, I was really worried and scared, that you'd find it bothersome. I'm sorry!" (Y/n) said, covering her mouth with her both palm and cried. Kuroo just stood there, looking at the pregnancy test then look up.

"Usui, I will leave (Y/n) to you," Kuroo said to Usui, turning his back and left with the pregnancy test in his hand. "Cutie pie, this way," Usui said and led her. "Hubby"

"Did I make him angry? Because I hide the pregnancy test?... Hubby" She thought as her expression saddens.

Usui covered her eyes with a blindfold and led her to a room. "You may start" (Y/n) heard Usui talking and they started dressing her up. "Wait what? Usui? What?" She asked confused.

A few minutes later, they uncovered the blindfold, and (Y/n) slowly opened her eyes. There she is, standing in front of a big mirror, wearing a wedding dress with light makeup. "W-What?" She asked dumbfounded, looking at herself.

Someone knocked and went inside. "Are you ready?" There he is, the groom. He was wearing a white suit that exactly matches her dress. "What's is this?" (Y/n) asked confused. "It's time to go, My bride," Kuroo said, extending his hand for her to hold. She accepted it and he led her to a venue.

"Wait a minute, My legs are shaking and I can't think properly," She thought, standing in front of a big door with Kuroo beside her.

"Our wedding is beginning," He said and the door opened. "There are so many people" She mumbled, looking at them.

"Pumpkin, who am I to you?" He asked her. They are still standing there not moving. When she heard the question, she froze. "S-Soon to be my husband" She nervously answered. He slowly let go of her hand and turned to her.

"If it's like that, then why did you hide it from me, the fact that you are pregnant?" He said. "Pregnant?" "That's great news!" The audience said as they looked at them surprised.

"I will always share your burdens, No matter how bothersome or troublesome they might be. That's what it means To be husband and wife right?" He said, slowly placed his hand on her stomach, still looking at her.

"Although, I've said that I don't like children, but it's an entirely different matter if the child is ours. How can I possibly not love our child?" He said again, making her shed in tears.

"If you're pregnant, then have the baby. I will do my best to protect both of you. We will raise the child together. Do you understand Pumpkin?" He said with a smile. (Y/n) covered her mouth with her palm, crying. He hugged her, kissing her forehead. "Yes," She answered with a smile.

☆☆☆