♡ | 09

"Tanaka-San, do your best" (Y/n) smiles and gave him a thumbs up "I will. Just watch me" He proudly said and smiles back. (Y/n) stood next to Suga and watch the match. She looks over at Kuroo and saw him staring at her and she mouthed him "Do your best" He smiles, nodding his head and the match begins.

The other teams were shocked because of Hinata and Kageyama but they are slowly getting used to it "This is just the beginning wait till (Y/n) come" Ukai smirks.

"They are strong," (Y/n) said, looking at each of them. "Yeah, last time they beat us too," Suga said. After a while, the match ended and Nekoma won the first round "You all did your best" (Y/n) said and smiles "(Y/n)-San please take back the point" Tanaka places his hand on her shoulder "Leave it to me" (Y/n) smirks.

Now the 2nd round begins. The other teams noticed (Y/n) "Karasuno changed a member" Yamato said, looking at her up and down. "Who is he?" Yaku said. "He kinda looks like (L/n)(Y/n) Top 3 volleyball player," Kenma said, "What if he's her twin?" Yamato said "Karasuno new member," Kuroo said, looking at her with a smirk.

(Y/n) heard referee blowing the whistle and Kuroo is serving. He tosses up the ball and ran and jump, spiking the ball. "(Y/n)-San!" Daichi shouts. (Y/n) focused at the ball and received it perfectly and the ball flew to Kageyama.

All of them ran at the same time "synchronized attack?!" The other teams said. (Y/n) ran to the left side where's Kuroo is standing and jumped high and Kuroo jumped too to block her but she didn't hit the ball. It was Asahi who was on the right side. He hit the ball hard and it slammed on the ground.

1 point for her team.

(Y/n) landed on the ground with ease and face Kuroo who was looking at her surprised. She smiles at him innocently and went back to her position.

Now it's (Y/n)'s turn to serve. (Y/n) heard Suga, Tanaka, and Nishinoya shouting "(Y/n)! Nice serve!" She saw at them doing the nice serve pose. (Y/n) smiled then heard whistle blows. She tosses the ball up high and runs and jumps, hitting the ball with much force and aim it at the side of Kuroo who was still distracted by (Y/n)'s innocent smile.

The ball slamming hard on the ground echoed through the whole gym. Nekomata coach and others shook while the Ukai coach is smirking widely. Kuroo looked at the spot beside him and saw a small black spot that the ball left.

"W-Wha-What was that?"Yaku said who was beside Kuroo, also look very surprised. "MOU IPPON!" Suga shouts. Kuroo looks at her and saw her smiling widely "She's cute" He whispers.

(Y/n) tosses the ball up and runs and jumps, hitting the ball with force again. Their Libero receives it and it made it flew to her team court. Daichi received it and toss it to Kageyama. "Hinata" She signals him and he nods his head in excitement. Both ran at the same time. "(Y/n)'s trick is here" Ukai smirks again. Both jumped high at the same time leaving the other team in shock.

"Wha-"

Kageyama tosses the ball to her and she hit it with a force. The ball slammed on the ground. They blinked before the boys who were watching whether the ball was in pointed at the line signaling it was in.

Another point for her team.

(Y/n) heard them cheering for her "MOU IPPON!!" They shout.

"It's getting more interesting," Kuroo said, looking at her smiling.

♡ ♡ ♡