♡ | 24

Today is the last day of the Tokyo training camp and of course, Karasuno teams always lose but sometimes wins. All week Kuroo always flirt with (Y/n) and always kisses on her forehead whenever the practice begins.  She is really happy that she finally found him. Now Daichi walked out of the bathroom and heard someone is talking so he hid behind the wall. "It can't be," He was shocked.

"Ahhh I'm so tired," Hinata said and sat on the ground. (Y/n) panted heavily and wiped her sweats with the towel "You guys need to keep doing your best and survive" (Y/n) turned around "D-Daichi-san" Tanaka said, "I just happened to hear this, and I was going to keep this quiet..." "W-What is it?" "When all of these practice matches are over...The coaches are going to treat us to a barbecue"

"Bar"

"Be"

"Cue?!"

Tanaka, Noya, and Hinata said "Akaashi, who do we play next?" "Karasuno" "Again?" "Their spikes are sharp" "But looks like they are tired now" They looked over.

"Meaty, meat, meat, meaty meat!"

"Put 'em together, you get meat and meat"

"meaty meat, meat"

"Hooray for meat, Energy times for a hundred!"

"Hallelujah, hallelujah!"

"what the...they are terrifying," One of the Fukurodani said.

"Meat is god, Meat is a god!"

Tanaka, Noya, and Hinata cheered, while Kageyama is moving his hips. "Sensei, did you tell them about the barbecue?" Coach asked while looking at them dancing "It just says 'meal' on the schedule" "well, I guess it all worked out in the end" The coach smiled.

~~~

(Y/n) received the ball and toss it to Kageyama. "Synchronized attack," They said in head and run at the same time. (Y/n) jumped high and hit the ball with much force. The ball slammed on the ground echoed the whole gymnasium, fukurodani blinked few times.

(Y/n) landed on the ground at ease "Whew, it's been long since I hit that ball hard" (Y/n) giggled cutely making all the boys melt by her cuteness. "She's cute, bro" "Yeah, I wonder if she has a boyfriend" "Let's talk to her later after practice match" "Yeah" Kuroo heard them talking about (Y/n). He immediately becomes jealous. Kuroo back hugged her and glared at the boys who are staring at her. They turned away scared. (Y/n) was confused.

"What happened?" (Y/n) said in the head, confused.

"Kuroo!We still have practice! Why are you there hugging her?!" Nekomata shouted. Kuroo secretly kissed her forehead and left. (Y/n) stood there dumbfounded "what the?" She touched her forehead confused, trying to process what happened. "(Y/n)-san, let's continue the match" Tsukki said and she nodded.

~~~

"ITS BARBECUE TIME!" Tanaka, Noya, Hinata, and Kageyama shouted after the match ended. (Y/n) wiped her sweats and laughed "They are still sure energetic" (Y/n) said, taking a sip of her water. "You all did a good job," The coach and sensei said "Hai!!"

"THANKS FOR THE FOOD!" All of them shouted and dig in. (Y/n) put a few slices of meat and vegetables on the plate and start eating. "(Y/n)-san here you should eat more" Suga put 2 onigiris (ps: riceballs) on her plate. "Thank you " You smiled.

(Y/n) sat down on the grass and start eating again. "She's eating alone" "Go talk to her" Two guys approached her. "H-Hello," One of them said nervously "Hello"(Y/n) greeted them with a cute smile. "C-Can we sit with you-" "Pumpkin there you are! come join us" Kuroo pulled her by her arm and glared at them. He gave them 'she's mine' face and left.

♡♡♡