♡ | 27

Spring Tournament

Today is finally the day "Karasuno! We will beat Aoba Johsai and go to national!" "OSU!" They shouted and went inside the gymnasium building. (Y/n) looked around and accidentally met Oikawa's eyes.

"Shit" She cursed and looked away annoyed. "(Y/n)-chaaan~ it's been a long time!"Oikawa approached her. (Y/n) hummed in response annoyed "Aww, I missed you so much" He was about to hug her but Iwaizumi stopped him by smacking him on his head.

"Oi, shittykawa stop making her uncomfortable," He said annoyed as she bowed to him "Thank you," (Y/n) said and he bowed back. "Iwa-chan that hurt" He pouted, making Iwaizumi more annoyed. "Please excuse me" She bowed again and left.

(Y/n) is wandering around when someone accidentally bumped into her "I'm so sorry" He bowed "It's fine" (Y/n) said and noticed his purple hoodie written 'Shiratorizawa' on the back. He looked up and met her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

He immediately blushed "Then, please excuse me," (Y/n) said and went to the boys. "(Y/n), you're here," Tsukki said "Sorry. I got lost" (Y/n) giggles "Let's go inside," The captain said and they went inside.

"Today we will win and go to nationals...Karasuno.."

"FIGHT!"

They shouted and went to their position.

~~~~

Kageyama tosses the ball up and (Y/n) hit it hard and the ball slammed on the ground. The referee blows the whistle announcing the winner.

25-23

(Y/n) landed on the ground at ease and smiled widely "YOSHAAAA" The boys shouted and run to her and hugged you. "We won!" Suga said "Now the next match is Aoba Johsai," Daichi said. "We will beat them!" Hinata said.

~~~~

(Y/n) stood next to Yamaguchi facing Aoba johsai who is in front of you. The referee blew the whistle and you all bowed down "Let's play!" They shouted and went to their position.

(Y/n) is serving. (Y/n) played with the ball, waiting for the referee to blow the whistle. While she is playing with the ball, Oikawa shouted "(Y/n)-Chan show me what you got~" He said making her annoyed "Tsk" (Y/n) said and the referee blew the whistle.

She throws the ball up and runs and jumps, hitting the ball hard like Oikawa. Aiming at the side where is Kindaichi standing. The ball slammed hard on the ground echoed through the whole gymnasium and the ball left a black spot.

(Y/n) is pissed.

Karasuno is shocked because they have never seen her so pissed before or hit the ball that hard. Kindaichi stood there totally frozen while Oikawa stood there shocked but smiled. "W-What was that?" The audience was silent.

(Y/n) cracked her head and fingers "Oikawa pissed her off" Tsukki said, smirking "(Y/n)-San relax~" Suga tried to calm her down. "Tsk," She said and took the ball. The referee blew the whistle again and (Y/n) took a deep breath and shot a glare to Oikawa. He looks scared.

(Y/n) threw the ball up and runs and jumps, hitting the ball hard again. Their Libero received it and it flew to her court. "Kageyama" She tosses the ball to him and he tosses it to Hinata and he spikes it.

♡♡♡