- How you meet them -

Tanjiro 

- You would meet him in the butterfly estate, while he was trying to master total concentration

- As you turned the corner, weird grunting and panting noises could be heard. Curious, we went into the garden to find a boy with weird earrings sitting on the wooden platform, breathing all weird. You giggled at the sight as you approached him. ''Sorry to disturb you but-'' you started but got cut off by his scream. '' Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there.'' He apologised. You smiled, sitting next to him. ''I'm Y/n.'' you introduced. Smiling widely, he replied ''Kamado Tanjiro!'' You smiled at his delighted nature. ''By the way, you're doing the total concentration breathing wrong...'' You stated. 

'Huh????? how did you-.'' He stutter, but you cut him off. ''I've master it along with Kanoa.'' You smiled. ''Wow.'' He sighed. ''I could teach you if you like?'' You offered. Tanjiro immediately agreed and jumped up and down with excitement. 

Zenitsu

- You are one of the butterfly girls helping to take care of injured slayers, coming back from missions. One day, Aoi begged you to help her remind the new patients to take their medicine this time. And you being you, agreed, not knowing what's in for you.

- You slowly made your way towards the hospital room, which houses the insured and sick. In your hands was a tray with cups of medicated water. ''Morning.'' You greeted cheerfully as you entered the room.  A boy with earrings looked up at you and smiled, greeting you. While the boy with the boar mask laid completely still, staring up at the ceiling. The third boy was under the covers shivering.  ''Please no more of that disgusting medicine....'' He mumbles from under the covers. ''I know its disgusting, but it'll help you recover.'' You said, placing his cup of medicated water on the bed stand beside him. 

You moved towards the other two boys and feed them their medication. ''I don't know what Aoi was complaining about.'' You thought, collecting their empty cups. When you turned back to the boy under the sheets, you realised he still haven't drink his medicine. You proceeded to nag him again and again and he would just scream. That when you had it, and tried to force the medicine down his throat as he struggles. 

''There. That wasn't so hard, wasn't it!?'' You huffed, setting the cup down. The yellow-haired boy swallowed the liquid in disgust, before he could look at you, you were already out the door.

Inosuke

      - You work as a servant at one of the wisteria houses.  Helping to take care of injured slayers passing by. The head of the house was an old lady her helpers to keep their identity a secret, by wearing a mask at all times, and to never approach any of the slayers.  However, one day, it was different.  

-    You girls were given orders to prepare the house for incoming slayer. The bunch of you hurriedly scumbled around to house the guest. Making the beds,  preparing soft clothes and cooking delicious food. Nightfall soon came and the slayers arrived. From what you've heard, there was three of them, and apparently they all looked hot, but you didn't care. Two days had passed and the demon slayers were still recovering from their injuries. 

You were taking out the laundry when you heard whispers and giggling from a corner. Out of curiosity, you went over to check it out, leaving your basket behind. When you turned the corner, you were greeted by a number of girls peeking over a wall, giggling.  You glance over the wall from behind to see one of the slayers eating his tempura out on the wooden platform.