- When he gets stressed out -

Tanjiro

> He gets really moody whenever he's stressed out. He would have to require many many hugs from you.

> If he decides to, or is way too stressed, he would decide to take it out on you. By that, I mean hot make-out sessions with you or not just lots of sweet kisses on your lips.

> A bunch of cuddling till he's asleep.

Zenitsu

> He gets all whiny and requires even more attention than on normal days. 

> He would randomly tackle you in bear hugs and snuggle himself into your chest or your neck.

> He would end up falling asleep on top of you in your arms, with you playing with his soft hair.

Inosuke

> This boy gets extra moody went stressed out, he would keep shouting and bang his head onto trees (which often results in you scolding the heck out of him) 

>After wasting all his energy like that, he would just fall onto you, wrapping his arms around you into a soft hug and sleeps. Give the boy his hug, he needs it. 

> When he wakes up, he immediately demands to eat tempura with you since those are the two he loves most.

Giyuu

> He will just become more emotionless than he usually is. You would constantly ask him if he's alright but he would always say he's alright.

> After burying himself in stress, he'll just walk up to you, and throw himself into your arms with no words at all.

> You immediately know what he wants, cuddling him and often giving sweet kissing on his forehead as you watch him slowly drift off to sleep.

Muichirou

> His face is really black when he's stressed. (an expression for being really angry)Which would result in you actually being concerned for him.

 > When you approach him to ask if he's alright, he would immediately pull you into his arms and just hug you there. If not, he would take your lips in his and kiss you with much passion.

> You two would end up sleeping in each other's arms, even on the floor. 

Genya

> This boy would be easily stressed so he requires lots of comforting. Often sweet kisses and head pats. 

> He loves being in your arms when he's stress, he feels safe in them and would bury his head into your neck.

> Lots of cuddling and soft kisses till the both of you fell asleep.

Sabito

> He tries to hide it and kept saying that he isn't easily stressed since it wasn't manly. But deep down, he gets stress at every single training session since Urokodaki goes extra hard on him.

> You notice his uneasiness and tiredness right away and always offered to comfort him, even if he said he doesn't need it.

> A small kiss on the lips or a bunch of cuddles would send him melting into your arms, meaning that you would have to carry him to bed. (which would end with you sleeping with him in your arms)