- Going on dates -

Tanjiro

> He's a lovely boy and would set up simple picnics for the both of you. He would cook all your favourite food and snakes for the picnic. You two would sit together under the shade of a tree, chatting about random stuff and getting hyped at stupid things.

Modern AU: 

> He just takes you to the mall for a movie or going out for coffee. Often having lunch with you too. Cute and sweet. Long walks in the parks with him holding your hand. 

Zenitsu

> This boy might organise a whole dinner just for a special date for you. He would get Tanjro (who volunteers) to cook your favourite food and Inosuke to go get flowers ( which would never happen but ok) 

Modern AU: He would take ou out to funfairs and carnivals for cute dates. Either that or he would take you to beautiful spots and watch the sunset together. 

Inosuke

> This boy has no idea what a date is. But he wants to do something special with you, just the two of you. And we all know what he does. Complains that he wants tempura and haves you to make it for him, but this time, he would accompany you and actually help you with some of the cook ( which often results in him getting burned up the oil)

Modern AU: He would try his best to be romantic but this boy just wants to have fun, and you wouldn't want it any other way. He takes you out for dinner, after dinner, the two of you would head to the beach. Either walking along in the sand, hand in hand, or you watching him go crazy with the waves.

Giyuu

> He already feels like whenever he's with you, you two are on a date. But of course, when he clarified it with Mitsuri, he realises that he was wrong. Thus, he would start taking you out to restaurants and buy your favourite food. Such dinner dates would often end with an eating competition.

Modern AU:  He has nothing much to do, he finds the world a little boring, but he still puts in the efforts to bring you to special places. One thing he loves doing with you is going for those open cinema movies thing. Where both of you would lay at the trunk of his car and watch a movie under the night sky.

Muichirou

> He cute, he would buy your favourite snack and enjoys it with you under the shade of a tree while he gazes at the clouds. It's not much of anything extra, but it's sweet and cute. The two of you would share meaningful chats and you would often end up asleep on his lap while he plays with your hair. ( and steals some of your snacks)

Modern AU:  Both of you don't like going out much, so you two would take turns going to each other's house to either, eating ramen or watch a movie. Sometimes, you two would play video games together as well. Once, he felt bad not bring you anywhere special, he would kinda only be able to bring you to the movies or for dinner/lunch since he's 14....(unless) 

Genya

> He's shy. It took him a lot of courage to ask you on a date so you can imagine how he is on the actual date itself. He would bring you out on food dates, often going for lunch or dinner. Sometimes, he would bring you shopping for a new Kimono since you frequently tear you old news. He would gift you anything you find attractive, even though you told him it was alright.

Modern AU: Same goes for here, he would love to bring you to amusement parks, holding your hand whenever you two would go on scary rides. He would buy you all the snack you like on that day, even though it means he's wallet is dying. You two would end the day at the beach, walking on the sand, hand in hand.

Sabito

> Much like Inosuke, he might be a little clueless of dates. However, he would take you for night hikes and you two would sit at an edge of a cliff, stare gazing. Personal and meaningful chats would be exchanged and the date would end with a sweet kiss, always

Modern AU:  He loves going out and would drag you to every little place he wishes to go. Like that one time, he made you travel all the way to the other side of town just to get that one bread he really liked. Other than that, he loves exploring the city with you by his side, bringing you to places, iconic for photoshoots or a small peaceful area for the two of you to be alone.