- when someone else flirts with you -

Tanjiro

> When he walks in on someone flirting with you, he would just stand there and crosses his arms, pouting at the sight. 

> He knows that he can trust you so he dare not interrupt.

> If he senses that you feel uncomfortable, he immediately dashes to your side and places his arm around your waist and tries to look intimidating, hoping that he somehow scares that person away.

> Clings onto you after the person left cuz why not :)

Zenitsu

> When he sees someone flirting with you, he's mood changes completely. He just stares daggers at the person silently from a distance.

> After the person left, or you manage to get away, he pouts at you and ask you questions like ''What did he/she said?'' ''Did they do anything??'' 

> Process to cuddle you and follows you around like a little puppy

Inosuke

> oh boy...Do I need to explain what will go down? 

> Prepare for a funeral people, we're attending another one. 

> You had to hold him back to prevent him from actually killing someone. After the incident, he gets all protective and follows you around like a guard. Even though you assured him you can handle yourself, he insists ( only an excuse to spend more time with you)

Giyuu

> People are aware of your relationship with Giyuu. Some dare not get close to you since you both are pillars and the other pillars respect your relationship. However, there are still some willing to take chances.

> He would watch from the distance, knowing you're too smart to fall for flirts.

> He keeps a mental note of who that person is and terrorise them during trainings, if there is. And he doesn't tell you about it.

Muichirou

> When he bumps into someone flirting with you, the aura he admits is already intimidating enough to scare the people away.

> If not, he would just slowly insert himself into the one-way conversation and flash the person a creepy stare. 

>After the incident, you had to console the boy and calm him down so he can return to his relaxed state, if not he would murder the person. He trusts you, but he dare not think of losing you. 

Genya

> You're tough and you can handle your own.

> If not, Genya would stand behind you and glare menacingly at the person while holding onto your shoulder. Which is enough to scare the person away.

> After the incident, you would keep telling him that you've gotten the situation under control but he kept teasing you and said you wouldn't have survived if it weren't for him. ( he's secretly protective over you and is actually afraid of losing you)