- Avatar the last Airbender AU-

[Helloo guys, this is a small AU I wanted to try with these characters so yea. Also, if you haven't watched Avatar the last Airbender or The Legend of Korra...This might get a little confusing...Sorry]

Tanjiro

His: Fire Bending 

Yours: Water Bending

He is a humble fire-bender from a little village at the corner of the fire nation, while you were a water-bender at the south pole. Both of you were born a few years after the hundred-year war. 

> Both of you met at the south pole, while Tanjiro was travelling to a water tribe to study the ways of water bending. There, you taught him a few water bending moves while he shows off his fire bending skills. You two would often spar each other, since fighting with different elements is more fun.

> As soon as both of you became a couple, both of you set off to venture the world together. You two love your easy-going life and settled down humbly in a small village in the earth kingdom together. 

Zenitsu

His: Air Bending

Yours: Fire Bending

> He was an air nomad living in one of the air temples, training to become an air-bending master while you were a researcher from the fire nation. You met him while exploring the temples and trying to gather information on the air nomads. Both of you were 16 when the hundred-year war started. 

> You helped him in escaping from the fire nation's attack on the air nomads. You made him your 'research partner' in hopes of hiding his air-bending form. He didn't have his tattoos yet so it was pretty easy.   

> Zenitsu would often show off some air bending tricks he learnt (in hiding of course), but would sometimes fail. You weren't considered as a fire bending master but you weren't terrible at it. (although you did once set him on fire)

Inosuke

His: Fire Bending

Yours: Earth Bending

> You found him while he was blasting fire around on a bare piece of earth near your village. Hence, you decided to mess with him by throwing rocks at him, which lead to him raging at an 'invisible ghost'. 

> You two met during the 100-year war and kept in touch despite the disagreements between the two nations. Both of you got along well and would train with each other secretly on top of a mountain together. You had to dress him in the earth kingdom attire just so he isn't running around bare-chested. 

> However, one day while you two were training, an earth kingdom citizen found out that he was fire bending at you and thought he was attacking you, thus he called the earth kingdom soldiers to arrest him. You tried your best to explain the situation, in hopes that they would let him go but they wouldn't make an exception. 

Giyuu

His: Water Bending

Yours: Avatar (apparently)

> You were the Avatar after Avatar Korra, making you Avatar from the Earth cycle. Giyuu leaves in the north pole, he is the son of the tribe's head commander, making him an excellent water bender. You both met while you were searching for a water bender master to master water-bending with. 

> He agreed to be your water-bending master and soon both of you grew closer. After mastering water bending at the northern water tribe, you set off to fulfil your avatar duties, with Giyuu by your side.

> Both of you battled rebels, corrupted politicians and dark spirits. Once, you two were thrown into the spiritual land and Giyuu almost lost his soul because you weren't familiar with spirits at that time. From then onwards, you feel the need to always protect Giyuu from dark spirits, since his soul was haunted by them. 

Muichirou

His: Water Bending

Yours: Earth Bending

> He was the son of the southern water tribe chief and lives at the south pole, while you were a normal earth kingdom citizen living in Omashu. You two were before after the 100-year war before Avatar Korra was born. 

> You were 16 when you wish to travel around the world and learn about the different nations, thus bring you to the southern water tribe. You met him while you were practising small earth bending trick with the bag of earth you carry around, and he just suddenly came in and splashed water onto your rocks. 

> You two would fight and train together but it was difficult for you, considering he had the upper hand at water bending and there was hardly anything for you to bend. Soon, both of you travelled to Republic City, where you discovered you could metal bend. However, at Republic City, Muichirou accidentally blood-bend at a criminal who was holding you, hostage, having him throw into jail.

Genya

His: Earth Bending

Yours: Fire Bending

> You were born before the 100-year war when people of all 4 nations live together in harmony. You were a soldier in the fire nation wavy and met him while on an expedition at the earth kingdom. 

> Both of you quickly became friends and hang out almost all the time. You would invite him over to the fire nation to train together. He would always try to impress you with his earth-bending skills, however, most of the time he would fail miserably.

> Once, he accidentally over-estimated his ability and accidentally sent rocks flying towards you. Since you were specially trained, you were able to swiftly ducked past his earth and got out of it unharmed. From then on, you would never let him hear the last of that accident.

Sabito

His: Water Bending 

Yours: Air Bending

> You two lived at the age of Avatar Korra. You gained your air bending after the harmonic convergence. Now you are training under the guidance of Master Tenzin, along with many other air benders. 

> You met him while on one of your missions at Republic City. Quickly enough, the two of you became close friends. He was skilled in water bending, thus he usually tags along with you while you were on a mission, even though it was only for Air benders.

> He would usually fool around with you, trapping you in place with ice or simply slashing water onto you, teasing you. At first, you found it annoying but slowly, you saw a pattern in his actions. His flirty pranks and jokes soon got the better of you, causing you to become flustered whenever he gets close to you. 

================================================================================

(A/n)

Ok! 

I've been gone for too long! For way too long... 

I'm sorry...

I'll try my best to write and fulfil the requests I get and try to publish as much as I could. 
Thank you so much for sticking around! You guys are absolutely the best!!

Also...If you haven't watched Avatar the Last Airbender...

Go Watch it! 

I promise it would be worth it 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Thank youu

- WritingBlanks