- Getting along -

Tanjiro

- You two get along surprisingly well due to you're matching personalities. 

-You two are always off goofing around when you're not training and you have fun sending time with Nezuko at night as well. 

- One time, you guys played a game to see which kinds of fruits could Tanjiro crack open with his head, and went as far as a coconut. You guys could have gone on if not for Aoi scolding you guys that Tanjiro is still recovering. 

Zenitsu

- You didn't get along well at first, but you slowly warm up to him

- While you spend your time taking care of the three, Zenitsu would tell you stories of his training time and sometimes rant about how much of a wimp he is. And you often had to calm him down.

- You two would play the game of truth or dare and none of you would choose dare, cause he's too much of a wimp and you dare not guess what he would dare you to do.

Inosuke

- You were fired after ''exposing'' yourself to Inosuke. However you got taken in by Shinobu, after hearing that you have medical experience and became one of the butterfly girls.

- You two never got along. You both would constantly blame each other at random things and he would always ask you to make him tempura. 

- The both of you keep demanding a fight, which might really happen if not for Tanjiro and Zenitsu. 

Giyuu

- You two would talk about battle strategies and the most efficient way to take down a demon. ( the other pillars would always tease at how boring you two are)

- Sometimes you two would go out and have an eating contest.

- He doesn't like training with someone but he made an expectation for you since you seem like a tricky opponent, still your thinking skills are great.

Muichirou

- This boy is always around you at first, right after he lost his memories and just recovered. You were his only friend.

- After his training and becoming a pillar, he became colder and quiet. However, he still enjoys your company the most among the pillars.

- The two of you would often train together or if not, sit around and gaze at the clouds. You two would play a simple game of 2 truths and 1 lie or 20 questions. 

Genya

- You two didn't get allow at first as well. However, since you two seems to get the same missions so the two of you grew custom to each other's presence. 

- You two would constantly remark on each other and you would tease about his hair none stop. 

- You two would go off on missions together or if not, hang out at parks or restaurants and arm wrestle or something. You two are a little random.