- what you like about him -

Tanjiro

> You love his clumsy and adorable self whenever you're around him

> His wish to always protect you even though you knew you were perfectly capable.

> His empathy, you love that he was able to see the good in everything and everyone, even demons ( except Muzan)

Zenitsu

> You adore his romantic side, however, you kind of preferred his adorable childish side more,

> That he's a huge gentleman around you.

>His fluffy yellow hair, you would always run your fingers through his hair while snuggling with him

Inosuke

> You love his crazy and hyped up the side. Even though it might get you two killed.

> His soft side makes you melt into his arms immediately, though you still wonder often how he even has a soft side.

> His excitement at every little thing, it's too adorable for you to watch. 

Giyuu

> His gentle smile makes your nose bleed. Even though he wasn't trying to, he always looks like he's modelling in front of you.

> His protective side while you're out on missions or even around other guys.

> You love his hair and would often style it, even if it means you have to fight a complaining Giyuu.

Muichirou

> The adorable smile he has while around you makes you fall even more in love with him.

> His cute and soft side whenever he wants attention or is just being cute with you. 

> His charms, even when he's cold or emotionless, makes your knees weak and fall right into his arms.

Genya

> You like his act whenever he put on a tough act in front of you, secretly knowing he's a huge softy.

> His adorableness whenever you two get cuddly and touchy.

> You like it when he opens up more to you, telling you about his past and problems. It makes you trust him even more.