- What he likes about you -

Tanjiro

> He loves your determination and positive attitude. 

> He loves how kind and understanding you were to every little thing

> He loves to see you play with his little sister, despite her being a demon. 

Zenitsu

> Your voice, your hair, your face, almost everything

> He admires your bravery, even at little things like confront that cockroach in the corner. 

> Out of everything, he loves your voice, he loves to hear you sing and talk. It's like a beautiful melody to his ears.

Inosuke

> He loves that you would make him his favourite food whenever he asked for it. 

> Even though you were strict, he loves it that you would get all soft with him.

> He loves your cuddles, it makes him feel at home and safe in your arm. Swearing that he would protect you with his life.

Giyuu

> He admires your smartness and the way you think.

> He loves seeing that sparkle in your eyes whenever you thought of a new way to confront a demon or come up with a surprise attack. 

> He loves it whenever you're adorable, whenever you pout or give him puppy eyes.

Muichirou

> He admires your care-free attitude. And that you were always able to see the bright side of things.

> He loves it when you're hyped up, it would bring him to smile at your cute behaviour. Even though being with you would already make him smile all day.

> He loves the soft spot for him, constantly wanting his attention, even though he's not any different.

Genya

> Your bubbly and cheerful personality gets him into a happy mood.

> He honestly admires your determination and sense of justice. 

> He loves when you become a huge softy when you ask for cuddles or kisses. He didn't mind it.