- What he's like in bed -

[Contains some sexual terms]

[Please do not read if you feel uncomfortable with it]

[ Characters are aged up to at least 19 or 20...for legal reasons]

Tanjiro

: Switched between top and bottom :

> At first, he would seem uncomfortable with it, not knowing if you would like it or not. Generally, he's was just unsure that you would like to do it with him. However, after ensuring him that you were certain, he slowly gets more open about it. 

> At the first time, he was super gentle with you, always asking if you were comfortable or not, asking if you did like him to stop. Even though it was soft, sweet and pure, it felt like you were in heaven with him. He showers you with soft kisses on your lips, cheeks and neck. Holding your hands in his as he slowly thrust into you. 

> However, after getting used to it, he slowly gets more open about it. Sometimes getting rougher with you, but would always make sure you were okay. 

Zenitsu

: Switched between top and bottom :

> There was no doubt that he always had wanted to do it with you ever since you two got together, but he respected you and only waited for your approval. So when you asked him about doing it, it got him excited. 

> The first time was magical, he knew exactly what to do to make you feel pleasure. Leaving kisses and love bites onto your neck and collarbone while his hands roam around your body. He would too ask for approval, making sure you were comfortable. His lips would constantly be onto your skin and lips as he thrust himself in and out of you. 

> After a few times, he would start to experiment with things, often teasing you and such. Even though he likes to be the one who was pleasuring you, he wouldn't mind you taking control every once in a while.

Inosuke

: Top :

> After going through puberty and developing hormones, this boy would get hornier. He starts to notice every feature of you and he absolutely loves your curves. When he has gotten your approval on doing it, he was beyond excited. 

> He would start with a hot make-out session as he slowly strips you of your clothes before teasing you in any way. He would tend to grab onto your breast and butt, drawing his fingers along your skin. He starts out strong, even at his first time. He seems to know exactly how to make you feel good even though he was 'inexperienced'. 

> After you two got more used to it, you two started to experiment as well. He would get rougher in his ways as you tend to lend more to the teasing side. 

Giyuu

: Top (let him be) :

> He was unsure of it at first but was secretly into those things. His mind would slowly drift off to...ahem you know where often. You could just imagine his excitement when he has gotten your approval (even though he doesn't show it). 

> He would immediately attack you with hot kisses on your lips and your neck. You never really knew that side of this, thus you were surprised he was able to pull that off. He loves playing around at your neck and would leave love bites all over it, marking you as his. He would be slow and gentle at first but he would get rougher once he knew you had adjusted. 

> After a few times of doing it, you two got more comfortable with it. Sometimes, only sometimes, he would allow you to take control, but rarely since he likes to have the upper hand. 

Muichirou

: Switched between top and bottom, mostly top though :

> The thought of doing it never really crossed his mind often. He definitely did think about it but was unsure if you were alright with it. Once he had gotten your permission and approval, he was really into it. 

>Muichirou loves making you feel good. He would pepper you with sweet kisses all over your lips, cheeks and neck. He would tease you often before giving in and inserting himself into you. He did go slow every time both of you started off before getting quicker in each thrust. He would push himself close to you, capturing your lips in his, making the both of you feel closer than ever. His mint eyes would mix into your (e/c) once as both of you pant from the pleasure.

> He would sometimes allow you to take control, only curious to see what you would do to him. He loves hugging your body, often trapping you in his arms while he does it with you, allowing you two to feel closer than ever.  

Genya

: Switched between top and bottom, mostly bottom though :

> He was always shy about the topic of doing it with you. Thus you were the first one to suggest it. He was hesitant at first, worrying that he might not be able to give you what you wanted. However, after much approval, he agreed. 

> You two started slowly at first. Giving each other hot kisses and love bites. His face would be red the entire time since he was flustered from both embarrassment and pleasure. He was mostly gentle and slow with you, ensuring you were alright. You had to guide him a little since he wouldn't really have much of a clue what to do. [Precious]

> This resulted in you being top most of the time but you did like to see his top side every once in a while. After getting used to it, Genya started to get less embarrassed and more into it. He soon often became top, knowing exactly what to do, claiming that he had learnt from the best (wink).

Sabito

: Definitely a Top :

> He's pretty horny in general, always flirting with you and often talking dirty to you. However, what he didn't expect was when you agreed to do it with him. He was shocked at first but was mainly excited and happy. Swearing that he would make you feel really good. 

> He did seemed really experienced, knowing what to do, when to do it or where to touch. He loves to leave love bite all over your neck while peppering kisses all over your body. He, of course, started off slow but soon got rougher and rougher, after knowing that you had adjusted of course. 

> He loves pleasuring you, hearing those weren't moans of yours as he thrust himself in and out of you. He loves to muffle your moans by capturing your lips in his, making out with you.

================================================================================

(A/n) 

Alright...This got pretty heated...

This is actually my first lemon/lime or whatever you call it. 

I did mention that I wouldn't be writing any more of these content and yes, so I'm ending it here with this. 

I hope it was ok, at least since I don't really have experience in writing these kinds of content.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Thank youu

- WritingBlanks