- Cheated -

[Please read the note!]

Note: This scenario will be different from the previous ones. Thus, I'll be explaining how to read this one properly and avoid any confusion. 

- So, long story short, this will be just like a one-shot story, but you are free to place any demon slayer boi into the story by replacing (H/N) [his name] with the character's name :D 

Get it? okkk good :D 

Enjoy

[Modern AU]

===========================================================================

''Eh?? We're out of snacks?'' you groaned as you search through the pantry. ''Oops, I'm sorry. I ate the last packet of potato chips.'' (H/n) chuckled as he dragged himself out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. ''Grrr,'' you growled, sending daggers towards your boyfriend as you glared. ''Aww, don't be mad Y/n, I'm sorry.'' (H/n) chuckled as he wrapped his warm arms around your figure pulling you close to his chest. 

''Baka,'' you mumbled, gently hitting onto his chest. ''Alright let go of me (H/n), I'll go to the grocery store to get some more.'' you sighed, pulling away from the warm embrace of your boyfriend's, earning a small whine from him. ''Will you take long?'' the boy questioned, following you back into the bedroom, watching you as you changed into proper clothes. 

''It depends on the crowd, I guess.'' you simply answered without putting much thought into it. ''Sure...'' your boyfriend hummed, lending against the door frame as he waited. Once you were ready, you swiped the car keys and made your way towards the front door. However, before you could exit, a strong pair of arms quickly snaked itself around your waist, pulling you into his embrace. 

Pulling you close, a soft whisper brushed against your left ear. ''I'll be waiting for you, we still have that game to finish.'' a cheeky tone floated behind his words. Knowing exactly what he meant, you quickly pushed his arm off your body, escaping. ''You bet.'' you winked before shutting the front door, leaving your boyfriend. 

As soon as you left the driveway, a sickening feeling started to emerge at the pit of your stomach. ''Is something wrong?'' you wondered but shrugged it off pretty easily as you approached the grocery store. Right after parking, you skipped(mentally) into the store to see the store partially empty. ''Oh? Is this my lucky day?'' you smiled, heading towards the snack's aisle immediately. 

You dropped various types of snacks into your basket, including chocolate, sweets and others that suit your craving. You also remembered to get (H/n)'s favourite snacks as well. After ensuring you have gotten everything, you immediately headed to check out and pay. 

After all that troublesome stuff, you happily skipped(mentally) back towards the car and dumped the bag of snacks into the back seat. ''I wonder if I'm taking too long.'' you thought, not wanting your boyfriend to wait for too long. Right before you were about to drive out of the parking lot, your phone started to ring furiously. 

''Huh?'' you hummed, picking up your smartphone to see your best friend's caller id on the screen. ''Bello?'' you greeted, bring the phone up to your ear. Instantly, you could hear cries of sobs through the phone. ''Eh?? Is something wrong???'' you questioned, concern for your friend instantly grew. 

''Y/n...I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me...'' 

================================================================================

Around 1 to 2 hours later, you speeded home. 

You had dropped by your best friend's house in order to comfort her. ''How despicable. How could he do such a thing.'' you cursed in your head, swearing that you would murder the guy if you ever breathe the same air as him. You skied through the other cars skillfully, trying to reach home as soon as possible. ''Hm, I hope he's not mad at me....'' you thought, wondering what (h/n) could be doing right now. 

As you thought, the same gut ranching feeling returned to your stomach. ''Jeez, was that taco too much?'' 

Within minutes, you safely reached the comforts of your house. As you pull into the driveway, you spotted an unfamiliar red car parked at the other side of the street. ''Did our neighbour get a new car??'' you questioned, shrugging it off as you grabbed the bag of snacks and exited the car. 

Upon approaching the front door, something heavy dawned over you, something was telling you that something was wrong. You hesitantly unlocked the front door and creaked it open. ''(H/n)?'' you called into the empty living room. Shutting the door behind you, you made your way to the kitchen to set the bag down. ''(H/n)??? (H/n) (L/n)?'' you called once again. Nothing. 

Something was definitely wrong.

You hurriedly checked the first floor of the house before heading up the stair. Not a single sign of your boyfriend. ''Where could he be?'' you wondered as you start to panic. ''Oh the bedroom,'' you whispered, before making your way over. 

Upon reaching the bedroom door, you heard muffled sounds of bedsheets shifting and suddenly a loud thud followed by a small ouch. Your face immediately dropped, fearing the worse as you slowly twist the door handle and pushed the door open. 

''(H/n)....'' you mumbled, peeking into the room. 

Your eyes widen beyond the sight before you. 

''(H/n)!!'' you cried, rushing towards your boyfriend. ''Y/n...'' the boy mumbled, rubbing his head as he propped himself off the floor. ''Jesus, are you alright?'' you questioned, surveying the bruise on his face. ''Yea yea I'm fine.'' (H/n) smiled, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. 

''What were you doing....'' you mumbled, trying to piece things together. ''Y/n...it's not what it seems like.'' the boy stuttered. Your brows instantly knitted tightly together once you've figured out what was happening. 

''(H/n)! How could you!'' you cried, walking over to the bed. 

''Y/n I can explain.'' the boy said, trying to stop you. 

Plopping your butt onto the edge of the bed, you folded your arms in front of your chest as you glared at television screen in front of you. 

''I thought I could trust you??!'' you cried, pointing to the screen. ''My health bar wasn't that low just a moment ago,'' you whined, pouting at your boyfriend. ''Oh come on. You were gone for so long.'' (H/n) whined as well. ''Don't make excuses (H/n).'' you huffed. 

''Ehh Y/n, why are you so cold?'' the boy asked, attacking you into a bear hug, causing to both of you to tumble onto the bed. ''Just admit that I'm better than you at this video game,'' you smirked.  ''Shut up.'' 

''But we both know that I'm way better than the other game.'' the boy whispered, winking. 

''Shut up, stupid.'' you blushed. 

''I love you Y/n.'' 

''I love you too.'' 

================================================================================