- When they want attention -

Tanjiro

> He just stares at you from the distances with puppy eyes. Waiting for you to notice him.

> If you didn't notice him, he would slowly move closer and pouts at you, hoping you would notice him more. 

> In the end, he would just give up and approaches you. He would place you on his lap as he hugs you from behind, disturbing whatever you were doing.

Zenitsu

> He takes his chances, he would ask for attention if he feels like you weren't giving him enough. 

> He hugs you from behind and holds you close, planting kisses on your cheeks until your focus is on his only. 

> He gets you flowers, hoping to catch your attention, if not he would make you food.

Inosuke

> He asked you to make tempura for him, just so he could watch you make it, thus spending time with you ( a pure genius) 

> He demands for attention a lot, but when you two are together, it's all sweet and fluffy love. 

> Loads of cuddles and sweet kisses, exchanging ''I love you''s and you guys often fall asleep in each other's arm. 

Giyuu

> He doesn't want to bother you whenever you're busy or chatting with friends. 

> However, if he does get attention for too long, he would trap you in his embrace the time you're available. Once he does, you can't escape. 

> He would allow you to do anything with him, like allow you to tie his hair, just so he would have you fro himself.

Muichirou

> Precious boy would whine for you. ''Y/n-sannnnnn, I want love.''

> He snuggles close to you and stays in your arms for the rest of the day, often placing sweet kisses on your cheeks and lips.

> Listen to your stories or anything at all, cherishing the time he has with you.

Genya 

> He's around you 24/7, since he doesn't have many friends, he hangs around you the most.

> While you're talking to anyone, he would place an arm over your shoulder and lean close to your neck, hoping to get some of your attention.

> He actually plays with your hair ( despite you being annoyed with it). 

================================================================================

(A/n)

Sorry if this chapter is too short this time. 

Would you guys want more characters for me to write? If you do you can request for it, any characters should be fine. 

Please clarify on what you want too :P 

For example: please state if you want a one-shot (which type) or add a character  :))

I hope you're enjoying this book so far

Thank you

-WritingBlanks