[ Accident ] Muichirou

Genre: Funny, weird and fluffy

Plot: Shinobu had just created a special drug, that she had been experimenting on, which could supposedly give the strength of his/her youth despite their age. However, something went horribly wrong with the drug and while testing it once again, spilt some into Muichirou drink. Thus turning him into a 4-year-old. 

===========================================================================

The Pillars stood in horror as they watched a small boy emerge from underneath an over-sized uniform. A pair of innocent mint eyes stared up at the 8 Pillar in confusion, wondering where on earth he is.  

''Hello?'' the boy squeaked, shocking the Pillars. Mitsuri was the first to break, squealing in both shock and awe. ''Ahh, he's so adorable!'' the Love Pillar screamed, picking the little Mist Pillar up and hugging him. ''Mitsuri-chan...Put him down. He's not wearing anything...'' Shinobu exclaimed trying to warn the Love Pillar. 

Mitsuri stared at the over-sized uniform laying on the ground before slowly pulling the little boy away from her body and setting him back down onto the ground while Shinobu covers him with a blanket.  ''What are we going to do??'' Rengoku shouted, frantically walking in circles. ''Shinobu-chan, how long does this drug last?'' Uzui questioned, looking at the empty test-tube which once held the drug. 

''About 24 hours for him to return to normal.'' Shinobu sighed, glancing at the confused child. ''So we gotta babysit him for a day and we'll be fine,'' Iguro explained, taking the Mist Pillar's blade away from the child's reach. The Stone Pillar just sat beside the little Muichirou, patting him on the head. ''What if Oyakata-sama finds out????'' The Wind Pillar exclaimed, staring at Muichirou in slight disgust.

 In all that disaster, the Water Pillar just stood at the side, silently panicking in the inside as he watched the other Pillars fumble about. ''If he doesn't have a mission right now, I think we'll be fine...Right??'' the Flame Pillar assured, sweat dripping from his forehead. ''Yea and we need to keep that one slayer who is close to Muichirou.'' the Sound Pillar pointed out. 

4-year-old Muichirou sat in silence, wrapped in a blanket while his mint eyes watched the frantic adults discuss something. His mind wandering through clouds as he enjoys the head pats given to him by the Stone Pillar. 

''Yea yea, we'll just have to babysit him for a day, not let him die and not tell Oyakata-sama and Y/n.'' The Flame Pillar said, clapping his hands together, pleased at himself for coming up with a plan.  ''Don't tell me about what?'' a small voice rang from behind the Pillars. 

As quick as light, the Pillars swiftly moved in front of child Muichirou, removing him from Y/n's sight. Y/n raised a brow at the Pillar, confused by their actions. ''Erm guys?'' the (e/c) eye girl muttered, tilting her head to the side.  ''What?? Nothing! Nothing is going on.'' Mitsuri exclaimed a sheepish grin spared across her face as she nervously gazes at the ground.

Suddenly, a small squeak sounded from behind the Pillars, shocking Y/n. Muichirou had found an opening from between the Sound Pillar's legs and crawled right under them, revealing himself to Y/n. Y/n stared at the crawling child with widening eyes, not sure what on earth she's looking at. 

Slowly, muichirou started crawling towards Y/n before hugging her legs. ''Y/n!'' the boy exclaimed, snuggling his face into the cloth of her uniform. 

''......What the fuck?'' 

================================================================================