- When he hurts you -

[Strong language]

Tanjiro

> Despite being a sweet boy he is, there's one thing about him that would spark a heated argument. He's really stubborn on his own views which, most of the time, prevent him from looking at the subject at your point of view. He would defend his point with all he could, not knowing that he was upsetting you.

-  ''You wouldn't know since it never happened to you!'' Tanjiro shouted, glaring at you. ''Tanjiro calm down,'' you said, trying to calm your boyfriend down. You and Tanjiro were just sparring at the butterfly estate's courtyard while a sensitive topic accidentally spilt out of your lips. 

''No! You don't get to say anything about me and Nezuko. You have no idea what we're both going through right now. You have no idea how it was like to see your families' dead body bled out in front of you as your sister slowly turns into a demon!'' he cried, glaring daggers into you. 

''Tanjiro, I didn't mean that.'' you stuttered, trying to make sense with him. ''No! You always had a good life. You were naturally gifted and so you wouldn't know the real pain behind training!'' he shouted. His red orbs glaring into you. The soft Tanjiro you knew was replaced by an angered version. 

As tears threatened to fall, emotions started to spill out of you uncontrollably. ''How could you!'' you lashed out. Tanjiro's eyes widen with shock, this was the first time he has heard you shouting since you were normally calm and reasonable. ''Shut up! You have no rights to say about the sufferings I've been through. Yes, I would never understand your suffering but that doesn't mean you do! My family was slaughtered right in front of me as well! So don't even think about criticising me!'' you shouted. Pearls of tears rolled down your (e/c) orbs as you sobbed uncontrollably. 

''Y/n...I-I,'' Tanjiro spoke, still shocked that you had lashed out at him. As he reached for you, you harshly slapped his hand away and took off, running back into the building, away from the boy. 

Zenitsu

> Zenitsu is a sucker for girls. Even though he repeatedly told you that you were the only queen in his eyes, you still feel disgusted and hurt whenever he treats another lady like you weren't there or when he would talk about how great someone's looks were. You used to bottle those feelings up, suddenly, it was too much for you. 

-  ''Wow, Y/n, don't you think that girl's hair look smooth?'' Zenitsu asked, pointing to a girl with long flowing hair in a bright pink kimono. ''I bet her laugh is sweet.'' He sighed. You jealously glanced at the girl and frowned.  ''I bet she would like these sweet cakes as well,'' he mutters holding up a box of cakes he just bought for you. 

''Hey, aren't those or me?'' you questioned, frowning at your boyfriend. ''Well yes but-'' he stutters but you immediately cut him off. ''Well, what huh? You want to give to that girl huh?'' you remarked, now glaring at the shocked Zenitsu. ''Well...'' he mumbles, glancing over at the girl. Your frown grew deeper as you tose the box of cakes at him. 

''Well why not you go ahead and give them to her then?'' you scolded, crossing your arms in anger. This wasn't the first time Zenitsu had done such as thing. He had always admired the beauty of other girls, comparing them to you. The first few times you shook it off, thinking that he was just being funny, however, now was just too much for you.

''Okk.'' Zenitsu cheered, skipping towards the girl with the box of cake. You stared at him in disbelief, ''How could he????'' you frowned as you gripped the collar of his uniform and pulling him back.  ''Zenitsu how could you?!'' you scolded, staring at him with disbelief in your eyes. ''What??'' your boyfriend asked, confused. ''How could you act like I'm not even your girlfriend once a slight more attractive girl shows up?'' you glared.