[ Pillar X Reader] - feat. Kumeno Masachika

Requested by: EULSIERS

Genre: A lot of sad, a little bit of fluffy 

Plot: Y/n is the strongest and most skilful Pillar at the moment, making the Pillar really fond of her. However, in her past, she only has feelings for a specific person who had sadly died in the hands of a demon. 

===========================================================================

''Y/n-san!'' A small cheer rang from a distance, followed quickly by rushing footsteps towards her in the courtyard of the Demon Slay headquarters. Catching her attention, Y/n turned to see the Love Pillar running towards her. ''Ah, Mitsuri-chan-'' before Y/n could finish, she was immediately attacked by a bear hug. 

''How are you Y/n-san??'' The Love Pillar smiled warmly at the girl. 

It's been a year since Y/n became a pillar. Shortly after becoming one, she quickly rose up to become one of the greatest Pillar in the Demon Slayer Corps, earning the respect of her fellow demon slayers.  

''Ahh, Mitsuri! Get your hands off her!'' a shout thunder from a corner. The Wind Pillar came running towards them, his eyes pinned on the Love Pillar. As quick as light, Y/n moved in front of Mitsuri, blocking Sanemi's attack. ''Stop fooling around Shinazugawa.'' Y/n scolded. 

Sanemi and Y/n had been friends ever since Sanemi had first joined the demon slayer corps. They met when Masachika, her childhood friend, introduced Sanemi after finding him in search of random demons to kill. 

The two bonded well and became the closest of friends. Sanemi swore to always protect Y/n, even though you were stronger than him. Between their friendship, Masachika had developed a special liking for Y/n, before he left this earth, he made Sanemi promise to always protect Y/n.

''Hm.'' The Wind Pillar grumbling, crossing his arms. ''Why not we go for some food? I'll treat.'' Y/n suggested before earning bright expressions from the other two. 

''You guys going to get food?'' a small questions peeped from around the building. ''Hi, Shinobu-chan!!'' Mitsuri greeted waving her hand at the other female. The Insect Pillar slowly approached the three, greeting them with a soft smile. ''Y/n, how's your arm? The last time I checked, your wrist was injured.'' Shinobu asked, taking the girl's hand in hers, examining it. 

''It's fine Shinobu.'' Y/n assured. As the four talked, the other Pillars were, coincidently, walking at the courtyard.  ''Oh HEY Y/n-san!'' The Flame Pillar screamed as he approached the girl and patting her on the head. The other PIllars tailing after him. ''Hey guys, Y/n-san here is treating us for some food.'' the Love Pillar exclaimed, holding up Y/n's hand in hers. 

''Sweet, I'm getting hungry,'' Iguro spoke, smiling under his bandages [I'm not sure if it's a bandage or a mask...]  ''Hooray! Free food!'' Rengoku exclaimed, jumping up and down on the spot. ''That is Flamboyant! I rarely get free food.'' Uzui stated, smiling gratefully at Y/n. 

''Yes, food,'' Gyomei said as tears start to drip from his cheeks, too emotional since he's getting free food. ''Eh, Gyomei-san, don't cry.'' Y/n said, frantically waving her hands.  The Water Pillar only nodded and smiled, silently thanking Y/n for the food. ''I'm fine with anything as long if it's free Y/n.'' The Mist Pillar spot, smirking at the older girl.  Y/n stood silent, rooted to the spot. 

''There goes my wallet...'' 

================================================================================

Later that day, 

Y/n decided to go out of a walk after having such a large meal. Breathing in the cold misty night air, the girl swung her arms behind her as she walked. ''Ahh, damn you Y/n. Why did you agree to treat everyone.'' the girl yawned, walking on the stone pavement.