[ Truthful ] Tokito Twins (part 2)

Requested by: lonely_person1

Genre: Fluffy with a little sprinkle of sad

Plot: The Tokito twins finally managed to trick Y/n into meeting with them. From there, the brothers planned to confront her further about what she had said earlier. They didn't wish to lose a friend like Y/n, especially Muichirou. 

================================================================================

The soft humming of the school bell rang, echoing through the halls of the school. 

''Finally, school's over.'' Y/n thought, letting out a breath of relief as she packed her bag. Y/n had spent the entire day trying her best to avoid the Tokito twins. There as no way she could face them after saying those things to them. 

''How could I have possible said that. Why on earth did I just throw our friendship away like that.'' the girl scolded in her head, gently smacking herself in the forehead. ''They probably hate me now.'' Y/n silently thought in defeat, groaning as she zips her bag shut. Her (e/c) eyes slowly scanned the classroom, checking if the twins had left or not. 

''Wait. They have club activities today. Whew,'' the girl wondered, pleased with herself for remembering. After bidding Kijiro goodbye, Y/n quickly left the classroom. However, approaching the school gate wasn't easy for her. Many times, Y/n had to peck around the corners of the hallways, seeing if she might bum into the twins, just in case. ''I'm not weird...I'm just making sure.'' the girl told herself, trying to shake off curious glances from students passing by. 

After 'skilfully' making her way through the hallways, past classrooms, down the stairs and out of the building, Y/n was finally closer to the gate. ''Whew, not a single twin in sight.'' the girl muttered under her breath before moving across the school's courtyard. Y/n moved to blend in with the crowd of students walking out of the gate, trying to not act suspicious. 

However, Y/n had let her guard down a little too much to not notice two pair of mint eyes surveying the gates, eyeing for a certain girl. As soon as the girl's figure appeared in sight, the pairs of mint eyes stayed glued onto her like eagles on its prey. 

''Brrr...why am I suddenly getting chills...'' Y/n wondered, making her way out of the school gate, finally free. Or so she thought. As soon as she was far enough from the school, the twins started to approach her.  ''Why do I get the feeling that someone's following me...'' Y/n thought, her gut slowly sinking as a dark aura approach her. 

''Should I run...'' Y/n wondered, trying her best not to turn around. Suddenly, a hand was placed onto the girl's small shoulder, stopping her in her tracks. From the feeling, adrenaline immediately rushes through her veins. ''Don't touch me!'' the girl grunted, slapping the hand off her shoulders before running around and kicking the person straight down there. 

''Argh! Y/n!'' a small cry escaped from soft lips as the boy fell onto his knees, holding onto his private area. ''Ehhh Muichirou! You ok??'' Yuichirou cringed, 'feeling' the pain from seeing his brother getting kicked. 

''Eh.''  Y/n paused. Not sure of the situation going on in front of her. 

After processing for what seems like forever, Y/n finally caught up with what's going on. ''Eh..Mui-kun...Yui-kun..'' the girl stuttered. Muichirou sat on the sidewalk, slowly regaining himself as his brother helped him onto his feet. ''Ah...'' Y/n watched, guilty for what she just did. 

''A-are you ok...I'm so sorry.'' Y/n mumbled, watching as Muichirou stood. ''I'm fine...thanks a lot Y/n...'' the boy choked, rubbing gently on his thigh. ''Thanks for creeping up on me. That's what you get.'' the girl frowned, crossing her arms as her (e/c) eyes glared at the two.