- Stay away [ Muichirou] -

One-shot

Grene: A little bit of angsty, a little fluffy 

Plot: Y/n lives in the swordsmith village, she being the daughter of one of the best swordsmiths in the village. One day, Y/n bummed into an angry Mist Pillar and things got a little messy after that. 

[Strong language]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ''Argh, stupid mask.'' the girl groaned, fixing the goblin mask on her face. Y/n had always disliked her mask, for some reason, it was made extra goofy and ridiculous, making her look like an absolute clown. Despite hating the fact that she has to hide her face, she couldn't disrespect the simple rules of the village. That was the only reason keeping her from burning her mask. 

Y/n dragged her heavy basket up a dirt trail. She has gone to collect more materials for her father since he was getting more and more request of the swords. Finally, Y/n had reached the top of a hill which stood between the village and the place rich with materials. Y/n placed the basket down on the grass as she lends her body onto a tree, trying to catch her breath. 

Out of nowhere, a boy stalked passed her suddenly, catching the girl off guard. As the boy passed, his arm swung, hitting the girl's basket over, causing it to tip over and fall all the way down the hill. Y/n watched in shook, not believing what she just saw. 

''My effort...'' she stuttered as her face went pale. ''Hey! You Bastard!'' Y/n shouted, pointing her index finger at the boy.  The boy stopped in his tracks upon hearing the girl's words. ''How dare you having the balls to knock my stuff off the hill and just walk away like that!'' Y/n scolded, clearly upset.

The boy slowly turned to face the girl. His face showing an unpleasant expression. His eyebrows furrowed together as his lips turned into a tight line. ''How dare you speak to me like that,'' he muttered, loud enough to sent chills down Y/n spine. ''Well... you knocked my stuff over...a-aren't you going to say 'sorry' at least?'' Y/n stuttered. 

The boy just gave her an unimpressed expression and sighed, ''Whatever, I'm busy.'' he shrugged, walking off once more. ''This fucking boy!''Y/n curse in her head.  ''Hey, how rude of you! You disrespectful bastard! How could you be so soulless?!'' Y/n shouted, hooked at his rude behaviour. 

The boy stopped, he turned and walked towards the unsuspecting girl.  He stopped a few inches away from the girl, towering his figure over her as he whispered. ''Do you know who I am? I happen to be a Hashira you know? So if you don't know your place. I suggest you shut that pathetic mouth of yours before you get killed.'' The threatening tone behind his words sent Y/n into a shivering state. 

''This boy...'' she frowned.  

The Pillar moved away from the girl, a frown remaining on his face. ''I'm not surprised that such ugly words would come from such an ugly hag.'' the boy scoffed, walking away once more. Angered by his words, rage immediately filled Y/n. Her fist clenched together she as glared at the boy. 

''I'm not an ugly hag! If anyone's a hag it's you!'' she remarked, pointing her finger at him. In a split second, the boy drew his sword and slashed it across the girl's mask, slicing it into half. The mask broke. The two halves fell onto the ground, revealing Y/n face. 

The boy was in shock, his eyes widened at the sight of her face. His mint eyes turned soft as he gazed her features. Her fair skin, her pink lips and her wonderful (e/c) eyes staring back at him. Her (h/c) hair flew gently down her shoulders, framing her face perfectly. 

The boy had expected someone else, someone who isn't as angel-like as her. The Pillar felt as though he had forgotten how to form words. ''Ahh!'' the girl softly screamed after realising what he has done. Y/n lifted her arms up, trying to cover her face with her kimono. 

''Baka! How could you just slice my mask like that!? Stay away from me!'' the girl scolded from behind her sleeves, moving away from the boy. ''ah...I'm...'' the boy stuttered, reaching his hand out at the girl. 

''I said stay away from me!'' the girl shouted, slapping his hand away. Anger and shook filled her (e/c) eyes as she stared at the boy's face. Y/n could never believe someone could be so rude, let alone a Pillar.  ''Fucking bastard.'' the girl cursed once more before running down the hill, away from the boy.

Muichirou stood there in disbelief. ''How could I have done that...'' he thought. The image of her face kept appearing in his head, whenever it does, a thin blush rose on his cheeks. 

''I have to apologise to her...''

================================================================================

''Stupid stupid stupid!'' Y/n cursed. Her hands picking up ores and dirt. After Muichirou had sent her basket down the hill, all the materials she collected were scattered all over the place. Y/n had spent an hour picking up the materials and only managed to find half of what she originally have.

''Stupid brat! Good for nothing brat. '' the girl complained, dusting off the dirt on her hands. ''What a kelphead. And why is your hair so long huh?? Aren't you scared it would get pulled or something??? Considering you are a Hashira?? Dumbass.'' she continued, not noticing a figure coming up behind her. 

''You think I'm a dumbass?'' a stern tone rang beside Y/n ear, making her jump 5 feet in the air. ''Ahh what are you doing here??'' she screamed pointing her finger at the male. Muichirou only sighed, ''You kept saying how I'm rude, but pointing your finger at others is rude as well.'' he stated. 

Y/n was left in shock, unsure of how to respond. The boy sighed once more, taking out something wrapped in paper out of his pocket. ''Here,'' he said, shoving the item into the girl's arms.  ''What is this??? I don't want-'' Y/n started but was immediately cut off. ''Just open it.''

Y/n cautiously suspected the object before gently ripping the wrapping open. Inside the wrapping contained a beautifully craved mask. The patterns on the mask seem to compliment her beauty. Seeing the girl suspecting the mask, Muichirou continued, ''Since I broke your previous mask, I thought I should get you a new one since it's a rule to have one on.'' 

''Oh...yes...'' the girl stuttered, lost for words. She couldn't believe that this dude was the same person that pushed her basket off the hill. ''Well put it on.'' the boy demanded, crossing his arms. Y/n nodded, quickly placing it on. 

The mask wrapped itself perfectly around her face. Muichirou smiled. ''Now she'll actually get to express her beauty.'' he thought, blushing slightly.  ''Well, you better finish picking up all your materials soon, the sun's about to set,'' Muichirou added, shaking off a strange feeling he has. 

''No demons had discovered the village.'' Y/n stated proudly. ''Yes but this is outside the village...'' The boy commented, frowning at her cluelessness.  ''Oh, yea you're right.'' Y/n stuttered, blushing at her mistake. Thankfully the mask was hiding her blush so Muichirou wasn't able to see it. 

''Well you better hurry up, I don't want to have to protect you for too long.'' Muichirou sighed, looking anywhere else except the girl. ''Ah right...'' Y/n replied, surprised that he suggested to 'protect' her.  

''You know, it would be faster if you help me out.'' Y/n teased, smirking under her new mask. 

''Aren't I helping you by protecting you?'' the boy questioned, looking at the girl as she picks up the remaining materials. 

================================================================================

(A/n) 

Ahh yes, my first one-shot hahaha. 

Was it ok? I hope it was. 

I'll be writing more of these for the other character :)  feel free to request for some if you like. 

Also if you enjoy this ( and maybe like muichirou ), could you check out a book I'm writing about him? (tittle's on the request page)

I hope you enjoyed this book so far 

Thank youu