- Being their partner -

Tanjiro

> He's new to being in a relationship so he's trying his very best to make himself as romantic as possible. (ends up just being cute)

> swears his life to protect you, even though he trust you can take care of himself. 

> You absolutely loves his sister  [I mean who doesn't]

> Hugs and forehead kisses

Zenitsu

> This guy is a simp for you. He spoils you with gifts and would agree with whatever you say. 

> Acts tough around you, even though we all know he's a little bean 

> Hugs from behind and head pats

> Sweet kisses from time to time. Even though the kiss is short, it would still be able to send you two into a blushing mess.

Inosuke

> pretty clueless at the beginning, so he would ask Tanjiro for advice. (he doesn't trust Zenitsu)

> You would make him his favourite tempura whenever he wants and end up feeding him. But he would share some with you, just you. 

> Cuddles and kisses on the cheek from you would send him into a blushing mess.

> Tries to hide his feelings by masking it behind his tough personality but end up being a sweetheart around you, most of the time.

> He would constantly get scolded from you for being reckless during missions as you wrap his wounds up.

Giyuu

> Even though he doesn't show it, he has a huge soft spot for you.

> Can't take you're cuteness and would easily give in to any request you have.

> Cuddles and hugs from behind.

> Brags to Shinobu that you actually love him

> He would lift you up in his arms and kiss you softly on the lips, making you blush madly.

Muichirou

> He's dense but tries to be romantic.

> He favours you a lot and is obviously bias to you. He's more cheerful and sweet when being with you and his mood literally did a 180 when someone else talks to him. 

> Hugs with him burying himself into your chest with you wrapping your arms around that precious boy. 

> He lets you touch his hair, only you.  Cause you're special.

> Requires cuddles and pouts at you when asking for it. 

Genya

> lots of teasing and joking around. He often mocks at your height, but it's only because he was really tall. 

> He's a sweetheart when with you and swore to destroy anything that would harm you. 

> Head pats and surprise kisses from him. 

> He would carry you bridal style and kisses on your nose, making you blush madly.