- Sabito catch up -

How you meet them

> You two met when one day, Urokodaki brought you back after finding you lost in the woods. 

- Sabito was training at the open space right outside Urokodaki's small shack with Giyuu. The two were duelling each other with small wooden stocks they've found. ''I wonder when Urokodaki is coming back.'' Giyuu wondered out loud, pausing in his actions. ''Ah, it's fine, he'll be back soon.'' Sabito shrugged, swinging his little stick, pretending it's a sword.

''But it's getting darker and the sun is setting.'' the raven-haired boy said with concerned as he stared st the setting sun. ''Oh? Well, we can take down a couple of demons right?'' the peach haired boy said with confidence. 

''There he is!'' Giyuu exclaimed, finally seeing a blue figure walking towards the two. Sabito turned to face where Giyuu's pointing seeing their sensei. ''Huh? Is there someone with him?'' Sabito asked, squinting his eyes to see a small figure clinging onto Urokodaki's kimono. Giyuu only shrugged and waited for the elder to approach them.

''Boys, this is Y/n...'' Urokodaki stated after greeting the two boys. Sabito immediately took an interest in the little girl, staring at her in weird angles. ''Where did you find her?'' Giyuu asked.  ''I found her lost in the woods, apparently, she doesn't have any parents.'' the man stated, holding onto the little girl. 

Y/n could only cling tighter onto the man's kimono, staring silently at the two boys. Sabito slowly approached the girl, staring his lavender eyes into her (e/c) ones. ''Hi I'm Sabito and this is Giyuu!'' the boy introduced, holding out a hand for the girl. Y/n only silently looked at his hand and back at him, not knowing what to do. 

Your personality

> You were quiet and obedient majority of the time. However, you do have a very optimistic attitude.

> However, when you're alone with the boys or when Urokodaki's not around, you love fooling around and being rebellious. 

> You fitted in perfectly with the boys after warming up with them. You have a pretty weird sense of humour and would always crack the two up.

First thoughts

His: ''Oh wow, this girl is really really quiet. Does she know what a handshake is? And wow her (e/c) eyes are beautiful.'' 

Yours: ''Why does he have such a huge scar. Why is his hand out? Ie he trying to attack me??''

Getting along

> After warming up to him and Giyuu, you were pretty comfortable hanging out with the boys, especially Sabito.

> He would treat you super nice and act as if you were that shy little helpless girl the first time you two met, slightly mocking you of course. 

> You two love to talk, sometimes Giyuu could not handle too much of your talking and thus he would leave. Allowing you and Sabito to be alone, that's when personal topics would arise.

Catching feelings

> He wouldn't notice it right away since he didn't care much about love anyways, it wasn't manly. 

> However, slowly he realises how his checks would heat up any times you would make him his favourite food, or when you bandaged the injuries he has during training.

> He finds himself falling for your smooth voice and your beautiful (e/c) eyes.

Confessing their love

> After confirming with Giyuu(who doesn't care) about his feelings for you, he couldn't wait to confuse to you.

-  ''Y/n!'' the boy shouted before marching towards you. You were just peaceful making some onigiris for lunch. ''Hm?'' you hummed, looking up from your work. ''I'm off for training now,'' he stated, slightly sweating. ''I know.'' you smiled. Your small smile caught him off guard, making his cheeks heat up in an instant. 

''Oh...well I'll see you at lunch.'' he stuttered, not knowing what to say since he started to get all awkward. ''Alright, good luck.'' you smiled once again.  ''Erm...'' he hummed, not wanting to leave your side. 

''Sabito, your cheeks are warm...are you having a fever?'' you asked in concerned after seeing that his cheeks were bright red. ''No No No, I'm fine,'' he nervously chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. ''Oh alright then,'' you said, turning your attention back to your work. 

''Y/n.'' the boy said, catching your attention once again. ''Hm-'' before you could say anything, Sabito cupped your hands in his and pulled you towards him. ''Y/n. I like you.'' he quickly said before releasing you and running off into the mountains. Leaving you blank,  processing his words. 

Being their partner

> After telling him that you return his feelings, this boy was the happiest there is. 

> He treats you like his queen and protects you from any little thing, including harmless insects. 

> He loves giving you cuddles and kisses on your cheek and neck, sometimes your lips. 

> you two would often hike up the mountain during breaks or even at night, getting moments alone together, which would end with a small make-out session. 

When someone else flirts with you

> He wouldn't have any of that. 

> He immediately pulls you away from whoever is trying to hit on you. 

> If not, he would hug you from behind while glaring death glares at the person, making it clear you were his.

When they want attention

> He whines. He whines for your attention and usually pouts when you were busy with training or other stuff. 

> He would go to extreme levels just to get your attention sometimes. He once purposely cut a deep cut on his arm just so you can treat it. However, it resulted in you nagging at him.

> Sometimes, he wouldn't ask and just tackle you into a bear hug. 

Nicknames/contact names

His: Peach-boi🍑 / Foxy🦊

Yours: Sunshine 😻

Who they're jealous of

> Giyuu

> You two were great friends and would train together sometimes, helping each other correct each other's movements. This lead to a jealous Sabito, sitting there, crossing his arms as he watches you two.  Immediately, after you and Giyuu were done, he would hold you tightly in his arms, not letting you go for a long time.

What he likes about you

> He loves your care-free nature and your upbeat attitude. (you're his sunshine)

> He just loves you with all his heart. He loves the way your eyes sparkle when you're with him and he loves your sweet voice. 

> He also loves how strong you were, despite losing your family, you still looked at the bright side of things and not let negative things get in your way.