- Apologising -

Tanjiro

> Tanjiro couldn't think of any other way to apologise besides a sincere and thoughtful apology. He got Zenitsu to beg you to meet him at the butterfly estate's courtyard, the place where you two first met. He prepared his apology many times, rehearsing it over and over again to make sure it was perfect. However...

-  ''Urgh, what's up with Zenitsu. Why on earth does he want to meet me at the courtyard?'' You silently groaned, making you way towards the butterfly estate's courtyard. Zenitsu had spent the whole day begging you to meet him at the courtyard yesterday. He didn't stop until you said yes. ''Jeez, this must be really important.'' you thought as you playful rolled your eyes. 

As you approached the courtyard, a familiar figure with dark red hair stood by the pond. His back facing you. Immediately, you figured that it was a setup. ''Damn it Zenitsu...'' you cursed in your head, turning away with a slight blush on your cheeks. 

You slowly glanced up at the frozen boy, ''Does he not know I'm here?'' you wondered as you slowly approached him. Your finger softly tapped onto his shoulder, catching his attention. Slowly, the boy turned around and you instantly jolted in surprise. 

''Where have you been...I've waited here since yesterday...'' the boy groaned. His face was as pale as a sheet of paper, his skin sunk into his cheekbones as eyebags hung heavily beneath his eyeballs. ''Eh Zenitsu told me it was today...'' you replied, catching him as his limp figure felt into your arms. You immediately pulled him back into the building and arranged a bath for him.

After his bathed, he sat in one of the hospital beds, snuggling against the pillow. The sight of him earned a small blush on the edge of your cheeks as you approached him with a tray of food in your hands. You silently place the tray on the nightstand next to the bed and gently shook the boy. 

''Tanjiro?'' you whispered. Slowly, the boy opened his red eyes, a gentle gaze staring back at you. Without another word, Tanjiro sat up, leaning against the bedboard and placing the tray of food on his lap. As he ate his food, you sat on a chair next to his, your (e/c) eyes laid delicate on your hands which laid on your lap. 

You two sat in silence both Tanjiro decided to break the silence. ''Y/n...'' he whispers, catching your attention as you jerked you head up to face his. ''Y/n, I-I...I'm so so so sorry-y...I shouldn't have argued with you-u. I shouldn't have shouted at you...I know you didn't mean anything bad, please forgive me-e. I can't possibly live without you. I-'' he cried, however, he was cut off as you threw yourself into his arms. 

''Of course, I forgive you Tanjiro. And I sorry as well...I shouldn't have pushed you at such a sensitive topic...'' you apologised, mumbling into his neck. Wrapping his arms around you, he pulled you tighter into the hug, snuggling his face into your hair. 

''I love you Y/n.'' 

''I love you too Tanjiro.''

Zenitsu

> He's too wimpy to apologies straight in front of you, thus he baked you a small little cupcake (with some help from Tanjiro) and made a special apology letter for you. He prays that his letter might do the trick since he might just cry in front of you.

- ''Hmmmmm.....'' a nervous hum escaped from Zenitsu's lips as he fidgeted right outside the door of your room. ''I hope this works...'' he muttered under his breath before placing a small plate of cake on the floor outside your door. He pulled a card out of his pocket and tucked it neatly next to the cake.