- When you're on your period -

[Modern AU]

Tanjiro

> He wouldn't have a problem with it and knows exactly what to get you.

> When you had your period for the first time during your relationship with Tanjiro, he immediately started to ask you what you needed and ran to the store to get the stuff you need.  He even has a little notebook to keep track of the things you would want and the food you would like during this period of time. 

> He would make every little dish you crave for that one week, even though it's would get weird (he tries to advise you on your health). Plenty of cuddles, he would hold you and whisper sweet things to you while you're having the worst of your cramps.

Zenitsu

> You crave sweet good while on your period, thus you two would regularly bake cake and cupcakes during your period.

> However, you would get your worst cramps, especially on the first few days. Zenitsu would be a sweetheart, making you hot choco (or anything you would like), cuddle you in the bed as he hugs you for as long as you needed. 

> You two would watch romantic or sad films during this period since you would wish to cry during this period. Zenitsu wouldn't complain but he might get worried over the number of times you cried when the owner didn't feed the puppy. 

Inosuke

> You are the total opposite once you were on your period. You get quiet and sleepy during the time of the month and such a transformation shocked Inosuke. 

> At first, Inosuke didn't grasp the concept of a woman's month but slowly he caught on and helped you however he could. He would get you chocolate or make the food you crave, I mean he would try but mostly he would end up having to order delivery. 

> He would cuddle himself up to your sleeping form and pull you into his arms, holding you as you slept peacefully with him.  

Giyuu

> He silently panicked at first when you two first got into a relationship. He heard about all those crazy tales of a mood swing and didn't know how to prepare himself. Lucky, you didn't suffer from much of a mood swing, just random cravings from time to time. 

> He would dash to the store to get anything, and I meant anything (legal) once you request for it. 

> He wouldn't allow you to do anything much for that one week and would do all the house chores. Allowing you to rest. He basically treats you like his queen, even though you said you were fine and didn't need such a treatment. 

Muichirou

> When he found out you had your period when you two first got together, he immediately starts to ask about what you need, what you normally would wish to eat. Similar to Tanjiro, Muichirou would start taking down notes.

> One time, you were getting really horrible cramps and was lying on the floor, almost crying. Immediately after seeing your state, he quickly made your favourite hot chocolate, gather all your favourite snacks before setting up the living to make it comfy. He would carry you to the sofa, giving you his hoodie before snuggling up with you and watching a movie. 

> He never left your side for a week, making sure you were alright. 

Genya

> During this period of time, you would get super hyper and Genya has to match his mood with you. 

> Genya has to protect you from trying to do stupid things, one time you tried to jump off the rooftop. Thus, Genya would have to wrap you up in a warm blanket and set you down in the living before he would snuggle with his little human sushi.

> You would crave ridiculous things, thus you two would spend some time in the kitchen, trying to experiment with the different combinations of food you two could have. One time, both of you came up with popcorn covered in ketchup, topped with a few potato chips. Hmm, delicious.

Sabito

> You seem pretty normal whenever you were on your period. Sabito didn't even realise you had it. He wishes to help whenever you were on the time of your month but almost have no knowledge of what to do since you're always taking care of yourself. 

> When he finally has gotten used to your habits, he makes sure you were the most comfortable you are. Helping you with chores and errands. 

> However, when you were on your special week, you seem a bit more clingy than normal. Not that Sabito would complain, he loves to cuddle with you while giving you sweet kisses.

================================================================================

(A/n)

Hey guys,

I'm kind of running out of ideas for scenarios right now. So please feel free to request for any scenarios you want or one-shots. 

I would gladly write them for you :D

I hope you are enjoying this book

Thank youu

- JoweeBlank