[ Truthful ] Tokito Twins (part 1)

Requested by: lonely_person1

Genre: A little fluffy a little angsty

Plot: Y/n and the tokito twins have been best friends since childhood, their mothers being friends and all. They've always been together, attending the same school and all. However, once high school rolled in, the tokito twins started to get popular and have been drawing in much attention, too much for Y/n to handle because of the rumours.  Thus she avoided them. 

================================================================================

''Muichirou-kun! Yuichirou-san! Do you want to sit with us for lunch?'' a girl giggled, leaning herself onto Yuichirou's desk. ''No thank you.'' Yuichirou bluntly said, rejecting the girl's offer. ''What about you Mui-kun?'' another girl, asked gently nudging onto the boy's shoulder as she fiddled her hair with her fingers. 

''No Miki. You asked yesterday and the answer is still no.'' The boy sighed, placing his book into his bag. As fangirls crowded the twins' desks, Y/n stared from afar. Her (e/c) eyes held disgust and pity. Disgusted by the fangirls' behaviour and pity for the shit the twins had to put up. 

SIghing, Y/n took her lunchbox out of her bag and placed it on her desk, trying to ignore the pretty obvious crowd from behind. There was nothing Y/n could do, she would just get shut out by one of those girls in an instant if she ever tried to recuse her childhood friends.

The twins and Y/n had been best friends since kindergarten and they've always done everything together. Studying, lunch, camping and other stuff too. However, recently, puberty hit the boys like a truck, causing them to attract annoying fangirls. They had become instant fangirl magnets, able to attract a female girl, their age, from a 50m radius. 

Despite all that, the twins don't seem to be affected much about it, they just simply ignored them all. However, it was different for Y/n. Every time she was with her friends, even if they were just walking together, she could feel as though bullets are stared into her back. Nasty comments and rumours whispered and echoed behind her. 

Y/n couldn't take it anymore, thus she slowly avoided the twins. At first, the twins didn't seem to notice that their best friend was avoiding them, but slowly they got suspicious every time Y/n said she had work to do every 5 minutes. 

As the girl ate her lunch, a figure approached her, pulling up a chair to her desk and sat in front of her. ''Hey Y/n. How's lunch?'' a chirpy voice rang, causing Y/n to look up. ''Oh hey, Kijiko.'' Y/n smiled, seeing her friend as he sat in front of her. Since she has been avoiding the tokito twins, she did make a friend or two...ok only one. 

''Eh Y/n-san, you said you need help with a math question was it?'' Kijiko questioned, recalling that Y/n had requested help with her homework. Choking on her food Y/n quickly regained herself, ''Oh yes right.'' Taking her worksheet out, Y/n placed it on the table and Kijiko started to teach her.  

From afar, within the mist of crowded girls, a pair of mint eyes gazed sternly at the two, watching them. 

================================================================================

It has been this way for days or even weeks since Y/n started avoiding the tokito twins. The twins continuously getting swamped but girls and questions while Y/n tries her best to avoid any interactions with her childhood friends and only hangs around with Kijiro.

As Y/n walked down a hallway, happily chatting with Kijiro, minding their own business. From the back of the hallway. the tokito twins were secretly spying on the two, watching them from behind a corner. ''Since when did she get close to Kijiro?'' Muichirou grumbled, his mint eyes glaring at the other boy.

''How am I supposed to know. Maybe she's avoiding us for him.'' Yuichirou concluded, looking at his brother. The thought of Y/n being closer to another boy makes Muichirou's heart sting. No one, except his brother, knows about his little crush on her. ''Let's go confront her,'' Yuichirou spoke, coming out of their hiding place and catching up to Y/n and Kijiro. 

Yuichirou brought himself in front of the girl, causing her to bum right into his chest. Taken by surprise, Y/n let out a small squeak. ''AH, I'm sorry-'' she started but was cut off as she noticed that it was Yuichirou.  ''Yui-.'' the girl mumbled, backing away from the boy. 

However, as she backed away, her body immediately hit against another taller figure. Y/n slowly shook her head around, seeing who it was. Just as she expected, Muichirou stood behind her back, towering down at her. ''Do you mind if we borrow her for a second?'' Yuichirou asked, his mint eyes looking at Kijiro. 

''Yea sure...no problem...'' the poor boy stuttered, frightened by before the twin's expressions. As soon as Kijiro left, the twins took their opportunity to confront Y/n. ''Y/n, what's going on?'' Yuichirou started, raising a brow. ''Yea, you've been avoiding us for a month now,'' Muichirou stated leaning closer to the girl. 

''I-I, I...'' Y/n mumbled, trying to get words out of her mouth. Her (e/c) eyes nervously switched between both Muichirou and Yuichirou's stern eyes, both demanding for an answer. This was the moment Y/n had been dreading for, she has no answers for the twins. She has no act reason why she has been ignoring them.

From the background, harsh whispers could be heard. Whispers that Y/n seems to be the only one who could hear them.

''What did she do?''

''I heard she once betrayed the Tokito twins before.''

''Isn't she the girl that broke one of the twin's heart?'' 

''How could she be like this?''

''Did she do something bad again?''

''Why are the twins even wasting their time on her?''

''I know right, worthless.'' 

Those harsh words echoed throughout the hallway, yet Y/n seemed to be the only one who could hear them. Those words stung burning holes into Y/n's soul. ''I can't just destroy their reputation like that...'' the girl thought. 

Y/n's (e/c) eyes averted themselves onto the ground, avoiding the gaze of the twins. Her body starts to stiffen as her eyes held no emotions behind them. ''I'm sorry...'' a soft whisper escaped through her lips. ''Sorry? Sorry for what??'' Muichirou pushed, moving closer to the girl, his form demanding an answer. 

Yuichirou placed a hand onto Muichirou's shoulder, pulling him back. ''Let her talk...'' he spoke, gazing back at his friend. However, Y/n's eyes remained glued to the floor, not wanting to look at her friends. 

''I'm sorry. But I cannot be friends with the two of you anymore...I'm sorry.'' the girl mumbled, loud enough just for the boys to hear. The twins were taken aback from her statement, shocked by her choice of words. 

''I should go now. I'm sorry to bother you...'' Y/n apologies, bowing slightly before leaving the hallways. 

The Tokito twins stood in disbelief. Both frozen onto the spot, trying to process what the girl had just said. ''What on earth does she mean...'' Muichirou thought, his mint eyes filled with confusion.  

''WHATTT!? What the hell does she mean!'' Yuichirou screamed confused as hell. 

===============================================================================

(A/n)

Hey, thanks for requesting this storyyyy. (o゜▽゜)o☆

Please do wait for part 2 ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 

I hope you enjoy this chapter

Thank youu

- WritingBlanks