- Thoughts and feeling after -

Tanjiro 

> After that argument, You and Tanjiro have been avoiding each other. 

> You wanted to apologise to him, but after getting advice from Kanao and Aoi (mostly Aoi), you've decided to allow him to apologise first since he was the first one to yell at you. 

> Tanjiro felt guilty every single day, every time he crosses path with you, he would have to try his best not to immediately pull you into his arms, to say sorry and to wish for your forgiveness. 

> The two of you spent your days trying to cross out any thoughts about each other, even though it pains you. 

Zenitsu

> After the incident, Zenitsu stopped visiting you at the butterfly estate. You couldn't blame him, you were the one who lashed out at him. 

> Though he really really wanted to see you again, he just couldn't bring himself in front of you. He felt so shameful that he treated you that way and couldn't find the courage to apologise.

> Tanjiro and Kanao have been trying to help you two sort out your problems. Tanjiro tried his best to get Zenitsu to muster up his courage to apologise while Kanao is helping you to apologise as well. 

Inosuke

> You avoided him since that incident, Inosuke is as dense as ever and couldn't understand why you were ignoring him. He tried to talk to you but he just couldn't get you to talk. 

> Inosuke had gone to Tanjiro and Zenitsu for advice, trying to understand why you were acting weird. However, he was really dense so it took him a long time before figuring it out.

> ''I actually said that to her?'' he would stutter and a pit of guilt will fill him immediately. He couldn't talk to anyone for a long time, surrounding himself with guilt and regret, trying to figure out a way to apologise. 

Giyuu

> Giyuu felt even more bumped-out more than ever. He tries to drink the pain away but fortunately, his friends stopped him (friends I mean concerned Pillars).

> You felt guilty as heck that you treated this way to him and wished that you had approached the situation a different way. 

> You planned on apologising to him but fears that he would never forgive you and probably hates you know. Even though Shinobu and Mitsuri constantly told you that Giyuu loves you with all his heart to even hate you. 

Muichirou

> After that incident, you had always cried yourself to sleep and was extra quiet while doing your duties as a slayer. You always prayed that you wouldn't get assigned a paired mission with him since you couldn't face him right now. 

> Muichirou was destroyed, he hated himself since then and couldn't bring himself in front of you. He knew whatever he did to apologise, it would never be enough to cover the pain he had caused for you. 

> You two became more and more distant. You became quieter and self-reserved while Muichirou became even moodier and mean towards others. Both of you only longed to return to each other's arms and forget about everything. 

Genya

> After realising what he has done to you, he wants to instantly apologise to you, however, he knows that you needed some alone time.

> To be really honest, you just wanted him next to you more than ever right now. You wanted to approach him but you knew he needed to be alone for now.

> The only person who knew what happened between you two was Tanjiro. You and Genya kept telling him that you guys wanted to see each other but didn't want to bother the other person. So Tanjiro's just in the middle, trying to get you two to talk. 

Sabito

> The only person you could talk to was Giyuu, even if he didn't seem like he cares about your relationship, he didn't want his best friends to end on a bad note. 

> Giyuu had to talk sense into Sabito's stubbornness before he could realise what he had done to you. He's training turned really sloppy since he was always thinking about how to apologise to you, not concentrating. 

> Urokodaki had noticed the lack of enthusiasm when you two were training thus he gave both of you a day off training. Hoping that you two would somehow make up.