- Weird fears you two share -

[Modern AU]

Tanjiro

> Its something about that one sock drawer you two don't trust. You believe that that drawer is cursed since almost every week, you two would lose a single sock from the sock drawer. Tanjiro insists on replacing it but you two didn't have the extra money to do so.

Zenitsu

- Zenitsu is crept out about everything, however, there was this one Christmas elve doll that sitting on the top of the bookshelf in the study room. Both of you were unsure of how you two have it and was too afraid to get rid of it. 

Inosuke

> Inosuke doesn't fear anything. But once, there was a spider in the kitchen and Inosuke smacked it with a broom. However, what you two didn't know was that it was pregnant, instantly, thousands of baby spiders came crawling out all over the brown and floor. They basically invaded the first floor and you two had to call the bug exterminator. 

Giyuu

> For some reason, you two have the fear of that one crack in your ceiling. Maybe because you two were floor gang but it was just creepy for you two. The crack had just suddenly appeared and it had spared across the entire ceiling in the guest room. You and Giyuu kept making up weird stories on how the crack had formed, creeping you two out even more. 

Muichirou

> You two hate insects. Like you hate them. You two are fine with typical bugs such as ants, butterflies, flies or spiders. However! When suddenly some weird mystical insect with like colourful skin and walks all weird appear, oh boy it's going straight to the dumpster. Getting whacked by anything they had in their hands, a book, a broom. Y/n almost threw a knife once.

Genya

> You two really really have that one bug that always flies towards the light. They're small and just feels disgusting when they crawl on your skin. As much as you hate them, you two are afraid of them. Whenever those flies appear, you would immediately crawl into a ball while Geny tried his best to shield you from the insects while trying to turn the lights off.

Sabito

> For some reasons, you dislike cats and he dislikes dogs. Whenever you two head to the park, you would always have to protect him from dogs and prevent him from climbing up a tree. While when you two bump into a stray cat, he would have to protect you from it and prevent you from climbing onto him.

================================================================================

(A/n)

.............

To be honest with you...

I have no idea where I was going with this chapter...

Erm...sorry guys...

- WritingBlanks