- Misunderstanding [ Giyuu] -

One-shot

Grene: A little bit of angsty

Plot: Giyuu catches his girlfriend giggling with another male and was really really really upset at it and gotten the wrong idea between the other two. :(

Giyuu watched from a small corner, frowning at Y/n and Sanemi. ''What are they talking about, it's been 5 minutes and they haven't stopped talking.'' the raven hair boy thought, his blue eyes piercing at the other two. 

Suddenly, Y/n let out an adorable giggle, obviously laughing at what Sanemi had said. This causes Giyuu's heart to clench. How could his girl possibly giggle at something someone else said.  Giyuu's aura grew darker. He couldn't stand it much longer and headed off. 

===============================================================================

''Giyuu??' Giyuu-san? Are you here?'' Y/n called for her missing boyfriend, reaching in the house they both shared. ''Hm, where could that boy be? I've got him his favourite food...'' the girl mumbled as she set the packet of food on the dining table. 

''Giyuu?'' Y/n called, opening the door to their shared room. Upon opening the door, Y/n was met with a little Giyuu sitting at his side of the bed, hugging a pillow and frowning at the girl. ''Eh?'' the girl blanked, confused at why the male is upset. ''Hey Giyuu, I bought you some food.'' Y/n smiled, trying to break the thick tension floating in the air. However, the male remained silent. 

Confused at why her boyfriend could possibly be upset, Y/n crawled onto the bed beside him. ''Why are you upset?'' the girl questioned, poking her finger at his soft cheek. The male still remained silent, not sparing a glance at the girl. ''Don't ignore me, you're so mean.'' the girl pouted, poking him in the shoulder. 

''Oh come on, why are you ignoring me? Please talk to me.'' Y/n whined, trying to get her boyfriend to talk. ''Why don't you talk to that Sanemi then,'' Giyuu responded harshly, spitting his name as though it was a bad word. ''Huh? Sanemi? what does he have to do with-'' the girl started but was immediately cut off by another cold remark by Giyuu.

''Since you're so close to him, why don't you talk to him instead?.'' he said, giving Y/n the side-eye. Y/n sat there, confused at what he's saying. ''huh?''  

''Don't act dumb Y/n, I know you like him, I know you always liked Sanemi. Why are you even with me huh?'' The boy commented ruthlessly, not thinking through of his words. Y/n felt as though her heart shattered into a million pieces. ''What?? How could you say that...'' Y/n stuttered, staring at the boy in disbelieve. 

''I saw the way you talked and looked at him. Now leave me alone. I knew I shouldn't have trusted you.'' the boy spat,  turning his head away from Y/n.  A stinging pain flew through Y/n's chest as she tried her best to hold back tears. She silently climbed off the bed and exited the room.

''How could he say that...'' Y/n thought, not believing in a word he just said. She held a fist against her chest, holding the pain. Giyuu and Y/n had been together a year and Giyuu has never said anything like this to her. And Y/n has been nothing but loyal to him. However, lately, Giyuu was being more and more suspicious of her and Sanemi's relationship, even though Y/n has assured him that they were just childhood friends. ''Was I not enough?'' The girl thought, making her way to the guest room to think. 

================================================================================

After moments of thinking, and crying, Y/n had decided to leave Giyuu alone, for now, thinking it was for the best. She grabbed a small suitcase and marched into the room they shared. Upon seeing his girlfriend, Giyuu quickly sat up. ''Y/n...'' he said. 

Y/n ignored him and gathered most of her belongings. Realising what was happening, Giyuu looked up at his girlfriend in horror. ''Are you leaving?'' the boy questioned, watching her as she packed her things. Y/n didn't respond and quickly left the room after tossing her items into the bag. ''Y/n wait.'' The boy desperately called after her but Y/n ignored him once more. 

As quickly as she appeared, Y/n was out the door. Giyuu hurriedly climbed off the bed and ran towards the front door. ''Y/n!'' He shouted, trying to stop the girl. ''Y/n stop, please,'' he said, gripping tightly onto the girl's arm as she stood at the front door. 

''What are you doing...Don't leave...'' the boy pleaded, trying to catch her (e/c) eyes in his blue ones. ''Why are you leaving?'' Giyuu questioned, tugging desperately onto her arm, trying to bring her back into the house.

''I'm sorry Giyuu, but you've been so paranoid about me and Sanemi even though I've told you many many times there was nothing between us. I love you Giyuu, I really do. But if you can't trust me, this relationship isn't going to work...I'm sorry.'' the girl finally spoke, not daring to look him in the eye. 

''Y/n...'' a small whimper escaped from Giyuu's lips as he tries to process her words. ''I'm sorry...'' Y/n whispered before breaking free of the boy's grip and heading off. Giyuu's blue eyes watched as his girl walked off into the distance. His legs were unable to walk up to her. His mind ordered for him to run to his love, talking her in his arms and telling her he was sorry. However, his body disobeyed. 

He couldn't find the strength to move. Soon, the boy's vision blurred, tears started to form in his eyes as he lost sight of Y/n. The boy could only cry. His knees turned weak as he fell onto the floor, leaning against the door, crying. 

================================================================================

Y/n walked, not knowing where on earth to go to. She could go to Sanemi's. No that would just make Giyuu suspect more again. She could go to Shinobu's, but she's really busy and Y/n didn't wish to disturb her.  As the girl walked, she passed the small park where she and Giyuu had their first date. 

Her heart skipped a beat before clenching in pain. As if her body had a mind of its own, she found herself entering the park. She walked as she passed the playground. Children running around and the sound of laughter filled the air. 

Y/n's eyes glanced at the swings. A memory flashed into her mind. A memory of her and Giyuu. Y/n would always sit on the swings as Giyuu pushed her from behind. The happy memory made Y/n smile. But what happened next was something Y/n thought she wouldn't do. A tear started to escape from her eyes. 

''Was I too harsh on him?'' 

================================================================================

(A/n)

I know this is a random chapter that came out of nowhere, but I was feeling desperate since I have not been posting for so long and didn't wish for you guys to wait so I dug this old chapter I wrote a while ago, edited it and...I hope you would like it...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank youu

-WritingBlanks