Chapter 14

"Dress nicely, rats. We're going to a 5-star restaurant, so the idea is dress to impress," Chris yells through the penthouse.

You playfully rolled your eyes at his comment, briskly heading to your room to explore your closet.

You had been brushing through your small closet for about fifteen minutes now and yet you still don't know what to wear. Most of your formal clothes were in between the two colors of black and white, and you only had a few colored items that fit the criteria. Groaning from frustration, you roughly sat down on your bed, now staring at the options you had.

As you looked at them impatiently, an idea crossed your mind which seemed to be perfect. Without wasting any time, you quickly fled to Hyunjin and Felix's shared room, certain that the two had some spare pieces you could use.

You didn't even knock before you came in (luckily, they were decent), walking in a fast pace to reach to their closet as they mindlessly stared at you.

You opened all closet doors, checking the contents of each and every one until you found something that caught your attention. As you paused to inspect the article of clothing, you took it off the hanger and took it back to your room, not saying anything to either of the two.

"Did she just take my coat?"

You hastily ran back to your room, running past Jisung and Changbin who were all-dressed and were heading downstairs. They yelled a quick "Hurry up!" at you as they saw you still in homewear before you shut your door, locking it so you could change.

You grabbed your plaid, grey skirt and your Sienna-colored, long-sleeve, turtleneck and quickly put it together, pulling on your black pantyhose before doing your makeup, finishing it up with a lipstick in the shade Orange Tangerine that matched the color of your gel nails.

After you were done prepping yourself, you wore the coat from Hyunjin's wardrobe over you while reaching down to grab the pair of knee-high, chunky-heeled, black boots you brought and the same black clutch you used before. Since you already had your hair in waves from earlier, you only looked at yourself in the mirror to fix some minor things like the volume of your hair.

Feeling satisfied, you left your room to quickly meet the boys at the living room. Finally, you were all ready to go to this dinner.

——

The hotel had provided the nine of you a ride to the restaurant, and you felt relieved you didn't have to walk all the way to the restaurant in your boots. Considering how long it took you guys to arrive at your destination, you would've definitely had a hard time walking for that amount of time.

You all stepped out of the car and thanked the chauffeur before bidding him goodbye, now looking at the fancy-looking building in front of you.

As you all stepped inside, one of the workers immediately shuffled up to you, entertaining your demands.

"We're here with Mr. Park," Chris informs the waiter. The waiter then nodded his head and instructed you to follow him as he led you through the busy restaurant.

You all ended up in the back of the place where a room took up most the space, a sign on the door that read "Mr. Park".

The waiter knocked on the door first before pushing it open as it brought you to a room with dark lighting and a big long table inside. The room itself stretched horizontally and you felt the more you looked, the deeper it went. You were a little intimidated by the aura, so you stood behind Changbin in attempts of hiding yourself.