Chapter 35

"Let's make a sandcastle!" Jeongin yells, but half of the guys were already in the water.

The boy looked down, pouting at the group that ran to the sea, but you sat on the sand, pulled him down with you and started building.

For a little break, you watched Chris, Changbin, Seungmin, Felix, and Hyunjin swim around in the water. Frankly, you were blushing a bit. Since you never went swimming with any of them, you never really saw any of them in their swimming trunks only, and you never wanted to. Well, maybe except that one time you ran into Jisung lounging in his room when you wanted to surprise him on a school day-off, but that should have been long forgotten.

"Hyung, stop adding water to the castle. You're ruining our creation," Jeongin whines.

But Minho, holding a bucket of water, whines back, "The sand's supposed to be damp to keep the castle up."

"Damp, not doused."

"Shush, Min. This is a serious conversation between two adults."

You cock your eyebrow at him, "But Jeongin and I are the same age."

Minho looks up to the sky for a moment, lost in his thoughts. "Oh, right. I forgot you aged."

You scoffed at his reply, brushing off his terminology. Just when you were going back to building up your little project, Jisung and Felix pulled you aside. Not to mention Felix was dripping from head to toe and yet he still wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"Get your nasty, seawater hands off of m-"

"Here. Try this."

You three eventually reached the beach house, and you were now in their room. With no warning, Jisung threw a paper bag at you. Luckily, your reflexes kicked in and you caught it in time.

You looked inside, a little suspicious of the two as they were looking at you with obvious excitement.

"W-What is this?"

Stuttering was unavoidable.

When you took out the set, your eyes widened in pure shock and embarrassment, seeing as what you were holding was a swimsuit.

A black two piece with a large, gold ring on each side of the bottoms, and one right on the back of the tube top.

Further into the bag, you noticed one of those white pieces that other girls used to sort of cover their exposed bodies. You weren't sure of what it was called, but it reminded you of a bathrobe, only fancier and more transparent.

You remembered passing by that specific set in the store earlier and scowling at the amount of skin it was going to show.

"It's your swimsuit," Felix answers, shooting you an overly wide smile.

"I didn't buy a swimsuit."

"You didn't. We did."

"Okay, but perverts much?"

If Chris had been there, he would have called you out for your language.

"Just try it on, Minju. We're supposed to be enjoying the beach," Felix insists, but you still reject his offer, throwing the skimpy piece at him.

"I don't wear swimsuits and you guys know that. It's just not me. And why this one? It shows way too much skin, even for a two piece," you try to make an excuse, but the two only look at each other, seeming to come up with a plan.

"It's not 'not you'," Felix does little air quotes, "you've just never tried it."

And before you knew it, you were trapped inside their bathroom with nothing but the accepted-by-the-public underwear.