Chapter 52

"I found a place where we could make our own pizzas. Is that good for you picky hippo?"

"Why, yes, sir. Your suggestion is very much appreciated," you answer back sarcastically, making Hyunjin roll his eyes before dropping onto the couch, exhausted as he heaves a sigh.

You were sat in the common room with Hyunjin, finally decided on what to have for dinner. You both wanted a different and memorable kind of experience, so you both browsed through lists of unique restaurants you couldn't do in Korea. For sure, there were some weird ones (and you swiftly scrolled past those), but after hearing about the pizza place, you felt excited and ecstatic at the foreign idea.

Where were the rest?

Clown, buckle up.

Just a few moments ago, Changbin was jumping around, only to land in front of Chris' room and pull him out of the house. No words, no warnings; just dragged the boy to the front door and left.

Maybe he got a smack on the head since Chris didn't have enough time to put on a pair of shoes.

Shortly after that, Felix, Minho, and Jeongin were also rushing out the door, rambling on about some video game that was releasing some time soon and wanting to be first in line.

I mean, it was pretty normal, even back at home.

Then Jisung came out of his room, groggily walking over to your room with his hair still in a colossal mess. And after a few seconds of him being in there, doing who knows what, Seungmin and Jisung skipped to the kitchen, grabbing a packet of crackers and a water bottle before, unsurprisingly now, leaving the house.

You watched all this happen in a span of a shocking two minutes, and it was like a hurricane stormed through the house.

So you were left there with Hyunjin.

You weren't entirely sure when the boys would get back, but you knew you were excited to tell them what you and Hyunjin have been talking about. It was your last night, and you wanted to make the most out of it.

——

"It's 4 p.m., where have y'all been?" You ask as they enter the room one by one.

"Well, get ready because I am hungry," Hyunjin sighs, standing up from the couch and heading towards his room to grab his bag.

Following after him, you got up on your feet, approaching the seven that had just arrived.

You quirked your head at their almost tired state. They looked like they had been running a marathon just prior to coming home, so you asked them why they had been so drained out.

"We had to run past a few people in the mall," Felix answers for the three, setting down the plastic bag with the newly released game (and other games they'd been wanting for a while now) inside on the countertop.

"Jisung faked an emergency," Seungmin deadpans, still giving the boy a slight glare while Jisung shyly looks away.

"We were just running around the streets." Chris shrugs when you looked at him, answering your question before you could even ask.

As one was impatient and ravenous, you had them go to their rooms to grab the stuff they need, also reminding them to be quick since you, too, were excited to spend your last night wisely.

You were now in your room, waiting for your boyfriend who was taking a quick shower as he had just shown absolute disgust for his own sweat earlier.