Chapter 31

"Man up and read the dang card, Lee Felix Yongbok," you sneer at him, earning a pouty glare from the boy who hid his dare card from everyone by holding it close to his chest.

He heaves a deep and long sigh before speaking, "Let the rest of the players tickle you for a whole minute."

You could see and hear the clear annoyance in his face and his tone. Like you, Felix hated being tickled. You both felt the same way about it—unsatisfying and displeasing—but it was no doubt that you hated it more than him. You were a slight bit more ticklish than the silver-haired boy.

Thank you, Cosmo and Wanda, for sparing me that card.

"Minju, you should've gotten that card."

It was your turn to shoot the glares, and you did so, right through Minho's twisted soul. He only laughed at you teasingly while everyone else agreed simultaneously.

"I did not sign up for this. Y'all are mean," you playfully cross your arms over your chest.

"I did not sign up for this clownery either, but do you see me complaining?!" Felix raises his voice at you while aggressively pointing at you with his index, making everyone, including you, bust out a lung or two.

Hyunjin may have busted three if that was even possible.

After Felix's dare (or should I say punishment) was over, the game continued, and it lasted for about another hour or so before you all got bored and decided to watch a movie. You didn't care if you had work tomorrow, all the nine of you wanted to do was spend time together.

It seemed like you hadn't had the time to actually do that with all nine of you present anyway if you didn't count the days off.

You were all strewed across the floor of the common room with blankets and pillows for comfort. As you sat on the couch with Seungmin, Jisung, and Chris (sharing your own blanket with Seungmin as the other two did the same) you slowly began to drift to sleep.

You blamed the overly comfortable couch and the fluffy, white blanket.

The movie playing on the big, flat-screen television was soon starting to bore you. Ironically, you loved this movie, and although you've watched it over and over again without getting sick of it, you selfishly wished for the screen to turn black and quiet down.

Cancelling out the loud and disturbing sounds of the movie, you tucked yourself underneath the blankets even more, snuggling closer to Seungmin and using him as your pillow (as that monkey Jisung stole your actual pillow earlier). Tightly, your arms enclosed his thin waist in your embrace, and your head leaned conveniently on his chest.

"Tired already?" Seungmin whispers, bringing his wrist up high to check the watch wrapped around it—12:17 a.m.

"Yeah," you yawned, "at least I'm finally getting some sleep here."

Your eyes were starting to feel like dumbbells and you resisted the weight at first, but you had to close them not long after as it was simply inevitable. The last thing you remember was feeling Seungmin's big hands caress the smooth skin of your pale cheeks before you felt nothing at all.

——

"That was mediocre."

"Yeah, I don't know why Minju likes this movie so much," Hyunjin agrees with Changbin.