𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

☹☹☹

I still can't believe what I had said to Ashley that day. I like Conan. Like, romantically.

I texted Alisa about what happened and- just as I had expected- received a big fat 'I told you so' from her. She kept going on about how right she was and why she should become a match maker, and all her shenanigans.

Ever since my realization of having feelings for Conan, thinks started to actually make sense. Why I'd get so worked up over Liz getting too close to him, that feeling I get when we're so close to each other or when we make physical contact.

I can't believe I've been this clueless.

Of course at first I wouldn't jump to that conclusion since I currently have a boyfriend but—

Aaargh this is all so fucking confusing!

What made me even more stressed about all this was our next location was LA. We had to move directly there since our next supposed show's location got skipped due to some 'unforeseen circumstances'.

Apparently the venue of our performance wasn't in such good condition, so we had to postpone it and move on to the next place, which was LA.

That meant we were early on our schedule of tour. I didn't tell Mark about this since I wanted to surprise him. I may like Conan but that doesn't mean I still care about my boyfriend.

See, that sentence alone is wrong in many ways. God, I'm such a terrible person.

For the past few days, I've been in touch with Ashley. She tells me I should confront Mark about our current situation, and Alisa agrees with her.

They would not shut up about it, even if I said no. I even had to lessen my phone usage because of how annoying their spams in my messages are.

I can't believe they're teaming up against me.

I sigh and just open my phone to watch some Netflix, hoping that would take my mind off things. Apparently that was pointless because Conan enters the room and sits beside me on my bunkbed, our shoulders touching.

I get nervous and start blushing, something I've been doing a lot when I'm around him. It's a good thing he doesn't really notice these things.

"You excited about visiting home?" he asks and looks at my direction, which made me blush even more. I couldn't risk him seeing so I look down at my phone, my dark hair hiding my face.

"U-um yeah, yep. Totally excited. Can't wait." I shut my mouth to stop rambling any further. He nods and-holy shit- he puts his head on my shoulder, and also starts using his phone.

He did this with a lot of his friends so it was normal, but my face was red as fuck. Almost redder than a tomato. I thanked the heavens he couldn't see my face from his position.

We were now in LA, and I was beyond excited to see Alisa; not so much with Mark though. Our next show wasn't until two days from now so we had some time to ourselves.

I planned to visit Alisa first, just so I could calm my nerves before surprising Mark and then confronting him about everything that's been happening. I have to tell him the truth eventually.