𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Before I start just like to say I don't own any rights to A Cinderella Story: If The Shoe Fits that belongs to screenwriters and I'm just having in here to have the characters be the actors. The videos are not mine credits to the actual owners.

°°°°°°
It was day for the play and it had caused a lot of emotions to occur especially for the main leads.

"Today is the day." Vanessa and Jason said to themselves. "Let's hope everything goes good."

The was to start at five and even though it was just eight in the morning they had lots to prepare for.

"Hola, mamà, papà, dad." Vanessa smiled walking into the kitchen. "There's our superstar." Enrique smiled kissing her head.

"We haven't preformed yet." Vanessa chuckled sitting down in one of the chairs. "We know you'll be a star." Shawn smiled.

"That's right." Melissa agreed putting Vanessa's breakfast in front of her. "And when have either of us been wrong?" She asked as Vanessa started to open her mouth.

"That's a rhetorical question." Enrique quickly said. "No need to answer." Shawn shook his head.

"Okay." Vanessa shrugged. "Guys... have you ever kissed your best friend? You know besides each other?" She asked her parents.

"I'm the only one that hasn't so for once I don't answer an awkward question." Enrique smirked. "Ask your mom and dad." He walked over to the fridge.

"Thanks for that!" Shawn thanked sarcastically. "You're welcome!" Enrique smiled.

"Have you?" Vanessa asked her birth parents. "Yeah, I had to before." Melissa nodded.

"So have I." Shawn said. "How did you guys go through it?" Vanessa looked down at her plate.

"Well, I had to kiss Cory one time because our college picked us for a video to shoot but I couldn't do it well because I kept laughing." Melissa explained. "I mean it's Cory! How couldn't I?" She laughed.

"But why didn't Aunt Topanga just do it with him instead?" Vanessa tilted her head. "Oh, she did. They just wanted to see the video with two different people." Melissa explained.

"Okay so you laughed... What about you dad?" Vanessa turned to her birth father. "Well, I actually had to kiss Topanga on the same video since Cory couldn't act whatsoever." Shawn shook his head.

"But I honestly felt nothing." Shawn told his daughter. "It was just a platonic kiss and it really held no emotions."

"Great." Vanessa sighed. "What's wrong, star?" Shawn asked her.

"What if Jay and I kiss and there's something there?" Vanessa questioned. "Things are already complicated as it is, won't this make things more complicated?"

"Well, you already knew some complications had to come with this, Reina." Melissa kissed her daughter's head. "But you are someone that can always solve this." She smiled.

"Let's hope so." Vanessa frowned. "But not today. Today we promised ourselves to be totally focused on this play and that's what we are going to do."

"That's right." Enrique nodded. "And remember everyone is coming." He smiled.

"I still don't get how that much of our family had found out that I'd be in a play on Broadway." Vanessa turned to her mother. "I'm more shocked that they found hotels but didn't want to stay here for the weekend."

"Ask your mother." Enrique and Shawn pointed to her. "Yeah, thanks." Melissa sighed sarcastically.

"I may have told them all that you were in the play." Melissa told her daughter. "Also I did ask them if they wanted to stay here but they'd say they were fine at the hotels." She shrugged.