⚜ 121045 ⚜

--------------

Small tiny hands wrap around the steel cold bars as emerald green eyes look past the gate and stare out beyond it.

"Hey, guys? What is this?" Emma asked as another girl came up beside her "It's a gate that connects to the outside world"

"Outside? We've never been outside" She said as two more boys came up beside the two girls.

"That's because we haven't left here since being born" Norman explained as he too looks beyond the gate.

"So is this what Mom always tells us about?" Emma said excitedly as you repeated the words Mom always tells.

"Never go near the gate or fence, in the back of the forest cause it's dangerous"

"She says that but it's not true" Ray commented as he glances at the other side of the gate.

Meanwhile your twin, Norman was a bit surprised at what the raven hair boy said as he let out "It's not?"

"Hey Ray! What would you do outside!?" Emma interrupted as she caught the two boy's attention.

"I don't know" Ray sighed out as he asked "How about you two?"

You grin at this as you look outside the gate "I wanna try lots of sweets! And try every sugary flavor that exists in the whole world!!"

"You'll get a cavity, plus you can get a bad stomach ache for eating too many sweets" Ray pointed out as you pouted

"Oh come on! Don't be so mean Ray!" in which the said boy just smirk at you. "No matter I can take care of you anyway"

Emma and Norman smiled at you two as Emma raise her hands and answered Ray's question "Oh! Oh! I wanna ride a giraffe!"

Hearing this made your eyes sparkled "Whoa! That's not a bad idea!"

"Well good luck with that" Ray said

"This gate, you know I wonder what it's really keeping us protected from" Norman spoke catching all of your's attention as you all look out the gate.

⚜-------✧-------⚜

⚜Years Later⚜

The morning bell rang out the house waking you up, slowly sitting up it seems like Emma too woke up. The two of you smiled at each other,

"Morning [Y/n]!"She greeted first brightly as ever as you greeted her back "Morning Emma!"

She then turns to all the kids as she yelled out.

"Good Morning Everyone!! Time to get up or you'll miss breakfast!!"

You quickly change your clothes and put on your shoes as you then help the other kids change their clothes and tie their shoelaces.Once everyone was all dress you smiled and called out to them.

"All right guys let's go down for breakfast!"

The kids hurriedly went out running and laughing as you, Emma, and Gilda trailed behind them with small smiles. Emma carried Phil down as you guys met up with Don and Connie.

"Good Morning Don! Morning Connie you too little bunny" Emma greeted as she smiled at the three.

The two returned it as they greeted the orange-haired girl "Good morning Emma"