⚜ Astral and the kids ⚜

Astral lets out a tired yawn as he closes his laptop, leaning on the back of his chair a small and satisfied smile on his face.

"Ahhh that should probably do it~" Astral spoke to himself as he spins his chair to face the comforting bed and launches himself from the warm and soft comfort.

"Time for sleep~" The male said as he now let his eyes droop ready for the darkness to envelope him.

That was quickly cut off when his bedroom door slam open and Emma with kids came running in and jump on top of him.

"ASRTAAAAAAAAALL"

"OOF!!"

Astral let out as he was now buried by all the kids who giggle and smiled at him sheepishly.

"Uhhh Emma..guys do you need something?" Astral asks while yawning as he still manages to smile at the kids.

"We just wanted to say thank you!!" Emma said smiling.

The kids all nodded their heads as they engulf him in a group hug making the male smile as he hugs them back.

"Yeah yeah Thank you Astral!!!"

"The new book is amazing!!"

Astral smiles as he ruffles their head but notices one person missing, as he looks up he saw the raven-haired male leaning by the door frame with his arms cross.

"Yo stop being a tsun-tsun and come and join the group hug~" Astral calls out with a teasing smirk.

Ray scowls at this as he clicks his tongue but even so, he didn't move and just faces Astral.

"I-I just came here to thank you! That's all nothing more!!" Ray said as he then walks out.

Astral and the kids giggle at this as Emma smiled "But he was really happy to be reunited with [Y/n] though Astral"

The male smiled as he patted her head "Yeah and I'm happy to reunite them back"

Everyone then faces you and smiled as the kids wave their hands.

"We're happy to see you back [Y/n]!!"

"Especially Ray!!!"

Astral shook his head as he then faces you with a bright smile "Hope you guys will enjoy it, more will be coming soon~ And hopefully Ray would have the guts to kiss you for real [Y/n]~"

Then from out of nowhere Ray's voice rang out "SHUT UP ASTRAL!!!"

This made them laugh out loud as they wave bye to you guys "Enjoy the Book 2 [Y/n]!"