⚜ Towards Neverland ⚜

Back at the house Isabella held Phil in her arms as she ask.

"Phil where are the other children?"

Phil pulls away from her before running towards where the kids were

"This way!!"

Isabella got out her watch to check and one green light was running towards the other green lights that were gathered around.

Quickly standing up, she picks up her communication device before following Phil.

She then kneels down as all the kids gathered around her asking about where both you, Emma and the others were.

"Don't worry I'll go get them. I'll be back soon enough while I'm gone make sure to stay together " Isabella said smiling down at them before walking away towards a secluded area.

"73584 here from plant 3, kids have escaped sound the alarm" She said speaking though the radio.

⚜-------✧-------⚜

All of you continued to run on top of the wall when all of a sudden a loud siren started to rang out. Which made all of you stop.

"They're all being alerted" You said
As Ray walk up towards you and Emma.

"What now? We're still far from the bridge!" Ray said.

"We got an alert from Plant 3 all hands on deck. There's a fire and 15 kids had escape 3 of them are top quality. We are enforcing maximum security from here on"

"Kill those who aren't high grade if you must. But whatever you do don't damage any of their head. Those who see should capture them immediately They cannot get away"

All the demons were spread out as they all guatded every route of escape.

Isabella smirks at this as she then looks at the wall.

"Now try and Escape [Y/n] and Emma!"

Both of you and Emma ppinted your arms across where a ledge at the other side was the closest.

"We're crossing here"

"Seriously? But I'm pretty sure Norman said..." Ray trailed off remembering how Norman said that the bridge was the only way out.

But in truth Norman had surveyed the area and told both you and Emma in the letter how he found this area.

"It'll be okay, all of us train a lot for this" Gilda said.

"You what?" Ray asks.

The time all the kids were playing around. It was actually what they were training for. From the water bottle rockets, from throwing, and the zip lining.

Don threw the rock which had the rope tied around as it quickly wrap around on a branch from the other side.

Once it was secure Don turn to Nat who gave a nodded and secure tied the rope.

All of you cheered at this as Ray was totally baffled by this.

"So then...were gonna..."

"It's fine the first person just has to cross." You said smiling at him.

Don then had alreayd zip line down making Ray exclaimed