⚜ 311045 ⚜

--------------

"So..." Norman spoke as all of you look at each other.

"The next thing we look at is...."Emma trailed off as you four all exclaimed simultaneously

"The Outside!"

"We've already got lots of stuff down in the inside"Ray said shoving his hand inside his pocket.

"Training is going well" You added.

"The trackers can be broken" Norman added as well as he cross his arms "Which leaves...."

"Learning about the outside and out smarting the adults.Once that's done we can clear the all for sure."Ray finished as he sat down on the bed beside you.

"Next is checking out the escape route"Emma said

"The escape we've planned out consists of 3 steps" Norman spoke as he started to walk towards the window and continue.

"1: We ascend the wall,2: We safely get far away as we can,3: We learn how to survive and become self reliant.We have everything we need to pass the first step as for the second....the outside is key.When we leave we should run as far away as we can so let's examine and prepare"

"We need info about the area outside" Ray mentioned as Emma's hand shot out.

"When I climb up the tree I saw a big forest!!" She piped up.

"Okay but we gotta confirm stuff like that"The raven haired boy beside you reasoned out as Norman turn back to the three of you.

"Let's look in to it starting tomorrow" He suggested as you suddenly remembered something.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot.." You spoke as Emma seems to realize what you were talking about.

"We have someone we want you to meet!" She said as you two lead the boys to the library.

--------------

You were up in the ladder grabbing a book as Ray held the ladder so that you wouldn't fall.You stood up in your tippy toes to grab on it as Ray called out to you.

"Oi be careful"

"I-I know...just a bit more" You said struggling to reach the book,once you finally had reach it you smiled but lost your balance in the ladder and started to fall when suddenly you were caught into Ray's arm.

You were a bit shock as you look up at him,Ray look down at you scowling.

"Tsk,I told you to be careful Baka" he scolded as he gently set you down.

You look down and frown hugging the book to your chests and shuffle your feet "Sorry...." You mumbled out.

Seeing this Ray rolled his eyes and let out a smirk and ruffle your hair. "Yeah I forgive you"

Then footsteps were heard as Norman and Emma joined you guys "Something happened? We heard some commotions" Norman asks.

"This twin of yours was being to careless and fell out of the ladder.Luckily I manage to catch her in time" Ray explained bonking you in the head lightly making you pout.

Emma and Norman chuckle before heading towards the table and you and Emma showed the books and opened them at the end of the pages where they all had book plate printed owls.

"Mister..William Minerva? Whose he?" Norman asks taking one of the books as Emma shrug her shoulders.

"We dunno.."

"All we know is that he's the former owner of these books" You explained as Emma smiled

"But we think it's possible that he's on our side"

"What do you guys mean?" Norman asks confuse looking at the two of you

"He's been delivering messages through the book in this library and not just a few books but lots of them!!" Emma exclaimed spreading her arms wide as you grab a book and showed it to them.

"Here look the circle....they're diagrams in Morse code" You said pointing at the book plate as Norman realizes it as well.

The both of you then started to decipher each one of the book as Emma is collecting more of them.

"It's says R.U.N" Norman said looking at one of the book 

"This one says D.O.U.B.T" you pointed to one of the books.

"Then there's D.A.N.G.E.R" 

"And this last one says T.R.U.T.H" You said staring at the book plate as Norman talk unsure.

"Still they don't mean.."

"Hey check these too"Emma called out to you and Norman holding a few more.

"These ones are H.A.R.V.E.S.T"

"M.O.N.S.T.E.R. and finally...."

"F.A.R.M......"

Seeing this made both you and Norman jolt "This is.."

"It's a message to us from the outside,hidden from everybody else.At least I think we can trust these" Ray spoke 

"You sure?" Norman asks.

"I tend to be more suspicious than these two so yeah"Ray responded bonking you in the head again as he did it to Emma to before continuing.

"It's possible that this Minerva guy could be an ally to us,but unfortunately we don't know if he's dead of alive.So we shouldn't get our hopes up to much"

"Your always so negative!"Emma said as you added "Always a downer"

"William Minerva he's someone from the outside whose aware that our farm exists,and while it may be indirectly he's definitely trying to help us" Norman said making Emma grin.

"That's right!"

"An ally from the outside,he might even still be there! In which case that it's possible that a society of humans may exists!"Norman said thrilled looking over at Emma.

"Exactly!"She exclaimed with a big smile on her face.

As the two were having there moment you turn to Ray "how about you Ray still think there's a chance we possibly have someone out there on our side?" You asks smiling at the raven haired boy that stood beside the chair on here you sat.

"Maybe? there's still the possibility of him being dead" He said bluntly making you pout and pinch his sides.

"Your always such a downer!!"

"Ow! Hey!"

"That's for hitting me on the head twice and being pessimistic!" You said as you cross your arms and playfully glare at him as he rubs the spot you pinch.

"Still it's true though and you know that" Ray mumble as you sigh and slump on the table.

"Yeah I know...."

"Alright come on we still have to look into it,there might be a chance he's still alive" Ray said trying to get you back in the mood in which it work as you sat back straight.

"Yeah!!"

Seeing this he couldn't help but chuckle as he help you with the other stacks of books and look into everything that could tell more about William Minerva.

--------------