⚜ 021145 ⚜

--------------

You all heard the bell ring signalling for lunch time,the four of you headed down and saw the kids all seated and the foods all serve.

You walk towards your seat when you heard one of the younger kids saying Sister Krone isn't hear.

You started to have a bad feeling about this but push it at the back of your mind and sat down beside Norman as Ray and Emma sat in front of you guys.

The four of you talk and ate happily but as you were finishing your meal you heard a distinctive scream from somewhere making you flinch,you look around but it seems like it was only you who heard it.

You felt a nudge from underneath and saw it was Ray's foot.

You look over to him as he sent you worried look and mouthed 'you okay?'.

Not wanting to catch any attention you relax yourself and sent him a smile and nodded your head in reassurance to him.

After that you all cleaned up the dining room before getting into positions.

--------------

Ray knock in Isabella's room as she then opened the door.

"Are you ready?Time to switch stuff out" Ray said looking up at her.

Isabella sent him a smile and nodded her head as the two of them started to walk to where Ray said the poison that Norman was going to use on her.

The two of them were walking up stairs when Isabella spoke up "I got rid of her"

Hearing this Ray stop in his tracks and turn around to Isabella with a shock expression.

Isabella look at him with a sinister look "I removed Krone from the equation"

She sent him a smirk as Ray quickly bolted up stairs and toward Sister Krone's room and slam the door open only to see it dark and empty.

Ray was at shock at this as Isabella made her way behind him grabbing his shoulder before leaning down and whispering in his ear.

"Know why she's gone? Because I didn't need her" 

Ray turn around to face her as Isabella look down at him and continued "And your next"

"Huh??" Ray let out looking at Isabella in confusion.

"Our deal is officially over as of right now" Isabella said as she clasps her hands

"W-what!? Y-You're joking!!" Ray said in disbelief.

"Come on! How can you say you don't need me!?! I was helpful to you right?! You were using me so you could stay in the shadows and control them indirectly!!" Ray reasoned out.

'No no I have to change her mind,I need to or else....' Ray thought as his mind continued to race and suddenly his mind flashes to you.He can't let her hurt you.

"Precisely," Isabella spoke breaking Ray out of his thoughts as he look up at her.

"I was doing a good job, to you I'm.." Ray said 

"Yes,you were quite the useful dog,that's why I kept you by my side." Isabella said as he lean down and look at Ray

"Despite the fact your a liar and a traitor"

Ray eyes widened as the air was caught in his throat and stared at Isabella.

But his mind was racing on what would happen to you if the deal was going to be over.

"I could still be of use to you though,It's a non issue!!"He yelled 

"Yes It's true there's no fault with you." Isabella said smiling down at Ray.

"I know that it's unfair,it affects me as well initially I had plan to keep you around at the very end of this"

"That doesn't---!!"

"But unfortunately the situation has change" She said before pulling out her watch.

"I'll be controlling them on my own from now on"

Seeing this Ray grit his teeth as Isabella look at him "I'm sorry Ray,I hope you forgive me for what I'm about to do"

Ray clench his fist before charging at Isabella wrapping his arms around her but unfortunately Isabella was stronger than him as she threw Ray back down the floor of the room before closing and locking the door.

"Mom!?!" Ray called out hearing the click of the lock.

"Just stay in there for a while,I'll be sure to let you out when I'm back" Isabella called out outside,as Ray ran towards the door pounding on it.

Isabella then look down at her watch as she said "Now then,base on the three speeds of the signals.It must be Emma,Norman and [Y/n],so they're running through the forest heading to the fence.I assume to inspect it."

Ray continued to pound on the door but stop after hearing Isabella speak against the door.

"By the way I'm not the least bit worried about the poison,I know that you'll protect me.For their and especially [Y/n]'s sake you wont let me get killed Isn't that right?That's why you tried to suppress me I know you'll use a different method.Goodbye Ray thank you for all that you've done to me."

Ray gritted his teeth as he heard footsteps fading away,he tug on his hair as his mind was racing.

"Damn it!!! NO!! I have to get out of here!!"He yelled as he kick the door who didn't budge.

"I can't believe this!! [Y/n]!! no no no!!!" Ray yelled as he continued to slam door open who still wouldn't open.

--------------

Meanwhile outside Don and Gilda stood in their position waiting for Ray to give a signal,but their eyes widened when they saw Mom walk outside.

"Wait what's going on? Mom came out even though Ray didn't signaled us" Gilda said.

Mom walk pass them and sent them a smile as Gilda look over to Don and ask "Don what should we do?" 

He turn to face her as he said "Stay here I'll go check it out" Before bolting inside the house.

"Don!" Gilda yelled out worriedly as he shouted back "Don't worry I'll be right back!!"

Ray continued to body slam the lock door as he panted "Ngh..just open up already!"

"Ray is that you!?!" Don yelled 

"Yeah it's me!!" 

"Stand back!!" Don said,Ray leaned his ear against the door but immediately step out of the way hearing upcoming footsteps.

Don managed to break the door of its hinges as Ray look over to him .

"Hey you okay!?"

Don let out a groan before standing back up and look at Ray "I'm fine,but we got to hurry!!"

"Yeah your right!"

Without wasting anymore time Ray bolted out of the house as Don followed behind him who called after Gilda.

The three of them run down the forest to catch up to Isabella as Ray was only thinking about you.

'[Y/n] I'm coming for you.I won't let her touch you I won't! I won't let her harm you!'

Ray thought as he quicken his pace and ran through the forest with Don and Gilda.

--------------